Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people shit on NoFap

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
Jerking off is the best thing about my life tbh. It always feels good and it’s free and convenient.

The two complaints are;

1. It fucks up your brain

2. It stops you talking to real women

If every woman rejects you and no women ever show interest in you, of course your brain is going to be fucked up. Why would you talk to/approach women?

Not like there’s any science to NoFap

Jerking off is the best thing about my life tbh. It always feels good and it’s free and convenient.

The two complaints are;

1. It fucks up your brain

2. It stops you talking to real women

If every woman rejects you and no women ever show interest in you, of course your brain is going to be fucked up. Why would you talk to/approach women?

Not like there’s any science to NoFap
agreed

it's a great cope for incels

It doesn’t do shit except make you more horny and miserable as an incel

nofap is a waste of time if your just gonna go back to the same routine anyways.

my dick is hard rn

Cope, you are miserable as an incel and if it makes you feel miserable then that is good because that is the reality.

You may as well do things you enjoy to get over your shitty existence. If you don’t want to do that rope or go ER.

I don't i just see no point in it if you are incel (except also being a cumbrain)

True, i fap once a day after dinnerb its no point to be horny and have blue balls all day

No idea but I never tried doing that

Nofap will only work if you hide in a monastery in the midst of the Alps or in Siberia. Boobs, asses are everywhere, it's almost impossible not to fap if your face is ugly.

Nofap is only for chads who have never left the house
full

Prohibiting yourself on when you can masturbate because some redditors told you it would be funny is retarded.

Are you asking why people shit on NoFap? You seem to believe it isn't very good.