Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people say " you must respect your mom"

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
i don't get it, i remember the guy who taught me to drive said "you must respect your mom" i can't remember the conversation, obviously i did not disagree and we went on in the convo but i wish i said " the fact is i disrespect my mom everyday" and i stand my ground which is something 99 percent of incels generally never do

why people say you must respect your mom

I would respect my mother if she wasn’t stupid

Lol fuck my mom. She doesn't deserve any "respect"

Audacity is why I can't, at this time, offer more samples.

Enjoy this sample Glowies:

He sounds like a moralfag normie like @Vitarius

i would respect my mom more if she was not stupid
also my dad is stupid cuz he has a extremely hard time saying no to my mom and his second wife due to his british manners/morales encoded in his brain since he was 5 y/o

i don't get it, i remember the guy who taught me to drive said "you must respect your mom" i can't remember the conversation, obviously i did not disagree and we went on in the convo but i wish i said " the fact is i disrespect my mom everyday" and i stand my ground which is something 99 percent of incels generally never do

why people say you must respect your mom
He sounds like a moralfag normie like @Vitarius
"Honor your father and mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you." (Exodus 20:12) :chad::chad:

"Honor your father and mother, so that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you." (Exodus 20:12) :chad::chad:
2772587 joe biden head shake

i don't believe the bible for one second