Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say that money is not everything

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
Why do people say that money is not everything? I literally need money to survive. I don't get it. I need money for education. I need money for a place to stay. I need money for a nest egg just in case I am sick and cannot work. I need money to spend time with friends and go to the arcade or something. I need money to socialize because my friends also go to restaurants and events. Literally, money is my life, and it helps with my well-being. It allows me to enjoy life.

gaslighting
I don't have enough of it. I almost got homeless a couple of times. Not making it my focus in my life harms me. Even student loans don't cover everything because rent is increasing more than a student loan.

Because they don't have any.

If i had money i would hire all the soldiers from Wagner to make me even richer

People with average or good genetics don't need gorillion dollars to have decent life full of normal experiences.