Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people say that foids love to get raped?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
People think that foids love to get raped if it's Chad, but Chad raping a foid is an oxymoron because foids want to have sex with him. Rape is supposed to be "unwanted" sexual contact, so the only people that could do that are incels and normies. There are foids that claim they want to get raped as well, but they don't know what they're saying. When foids say they love to get raped, they actually mean they want Chad to make them feel powerless, so that they can feel more feminine and special when Chad can't resist them to the point he has to force himself on them.

Because they do.
/thread

People think that foids love to get raped if it's Chad, but Chad raping a foid is an oxymoron because foids want to have sex with him. Rape is supposed to be "unwanted" sexual contact, so the only people that could do that are incels and normies. There are foids that claim they want to get raped as well, but they don't know what they're saying. When foids say they love to get raped, they actually mean they want Chad to make them feel powerless, so that they can feel more feminine and special when Chad can't resist them to the point he has to force himself on them.
you are correct :yes:

Tgey want to be dominated and ravished by the alpha male

Because 98% of this community is braindead and only functions based on black&white thinking, catchphrases and buzzwords.

Foids want to be raped. It's their fantasy. Just like any Anime lover would love to fuck their waifu.

You should know:
1. Rape is the rarest form of violence
2. Rape is about availability, not some unstoppable attraction

Foids want to be raped. It's their fantasy. Just like any Anime lover would love to fuck their waifu.

You should know:
1. Rape is the rarest form of violence
2. Rape is about availability, not some unstoppable attraction
You think they want to be raped by us?

You think they want to be raped by us?
Not if they knew what we looked like, but if you wore a balaclava their fantasies would probably be fulfilled.
If your looks are a mystery they can't assume you're not a chad.

Not if they knew what we looked like, but if you wore a balaclava their fantasies would probably be fulfilled.
Only works if you're tall and big-framed, and they might still assume that you're a subhuman that's concealing your identity, since Chad doesn't have to resort to rape.

Retarded female brain will interpret it as her being irresistable so being raped by Chad is the biggest validation they can get

this.

Retarded female brain will interpret it as her being irresistable so being raped by Chad is the biggest validation they can get
By rape, you mean Chad fucking foids without "asking" for their consent, then you're correct, it is the ultimate validation for them.

you have to have zygos gonions and chin for them to like it i think

someone genuinely show me a rape case with a GL dude

It makes me furious when foids say they want to get raped, because I know it's a codeword for chad overpowering breeding fantasy

Why do people say that foids love to get raped?
Because they want attention from cucktears. If cucktears didn't exist discussion quality in this hellhole would triple (at the very least)

Last edited:
they do like to be raped, just only by chad, not you.

You clearly didn't read my thread.
didn't need to. And it could be legally rape that is criminally punishable that the toilet defends, so it is still rape, it is just rape that the toilet enjoyed, that is all.

didn't need to. And it could be legal, technical rape that the toilet defends, so it is still rape, it is just rape that the toilet enjoyed, that is all.
Chad raping a foid is an oxymoron because they want Chad to fuck them. Actual rape can only happen when the foid doesn't find the man attractive.

Chad raping a foid is an oxymoron because they want Chad to fuck them. Actual rape can only happen when the foid doesn't find the man attractive.
I am talking about to the LEGAL SYSTEM. Of course chad rape isn't actually real, but the courts have to keep some illusion of equal treatment

I am talking about to the LEGAL SYSTEM. Of course chad rape isn't actually real, but the courts have to keep some illusion of equal treatment
Chads never get punished for it because foids don't consider it as rape, so they never report to the police.

Chads never get punished for it because foids don't consider it as rape, so they never report to the police.
mostly true, but there are some exceptions such as Brock Turner. I mostly agree with you, regardless.

mostly true, but there are some exceptions such as Brock Turner. I mostly agree with you, regardless.
It only really happens if the toilet regrets the sex, such as in Brock or Mattress Girl's case

When the foid is walking ar night alone and a Chad comes around and starts to fuck her without her consent it's rape by defintion
Chad just existing is consent.

TLDR: Foids mistaken Chad raping them for being completely dominated by them.