Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do people say ima fakecel

wtf is seamax bruhh
SEAmaxxing is South-East Asia maxxing or traveling plane tickets to southeast Asia to try to find a date

or any third world country

the only reason I am not SEAmaxxing is because I dont want to ascend with a shitskin because I see that as a loss

SEAmaxxing is South-East Asia maxxing or traveling plane tickets to southeast Asia to try to find a date

or any third world country

the only reason I am not SEAmaxxing is because I dont want to ascend with a shitskin because I see that as a loss
i live in palestine it is already a third world country i was based in 2019 for coming here back then i didnt even know what incels where but i came here cuz i knew i had way better chances than in germany where i was living at that time now im here and no girl ever even looked at me in the face for more than 10 seconds

nigga im not gay anymore i just was desperate as a kid thats why i did it
not beacuse im gay i litteraly want a gf
you cant just not be gay anymore but ok

Jfl, this guy messaged me asking why he couldn't post a selfie. I had an indication he might be a fakecel so I sent him to Looksmax. Turns out he sucked dick, wtf? :lul: