Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say face over height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
face > height is truth

height is brutal ngl. especially since you can use masks to cover your face without looking as weird

Height is more important, i think its because height difference ranges more than face differences for majority of people.

Youthfulness, thick and full brows, symmetry, facial averageness, low face fat (lean face), slightly positive tilt brows, average mid face (not too short or too long) no sagging in the lower eye lid (whiteness below the iris is not visible), no acne, decent jawline. I don't see any type of deformity in his face except that his upper eye lids are a bit visible.
View attachment 527556View attachment 527557
Nothing you said matters, he looks like a complete faggot who cries when insulted. Overall look is what matters most.

Nothing you said matters, he looks like a complete faggot who cries when insulted. Overall look is what matters most.
I literally described his looks in depth, these are the facial traits that foids find attractive (positive tilt, good jawline, no sagging in the lower eye lid, facial averageness and symmetry, no acne, low face fat etc, these are literally the things that make a face look more desirable)

I literally described his looks in depth, these are the facial traits that foids find attractive (positive tilt, good jawline, no sagging in the lower eye lid, facial averageness and symmetry, no acne, low face fat etc, these are literally the things that make a face look more desirable)
Doesn't matter what individual features you have when your overall look screams "I'm a faggot with zero test"

Doesn't matter what individual features you have when your overall look screams "I'm a faggot with zero test"
You are 100% right, but explain that to the thousands of tiktok foids who want him released because he's "too cute"

Explain to the thousands of tiktok foids who want him release because he's "too cute"
Because zoomer foids are fucking retarded and have started liking feminine looking faggots. Same guys for men, lots of men have started liking masculine foids, this isn't the way it is supposed to be.

Height is most definitely the main attribute foids look for in a man.

A lot of foids like the guy with a "pretty" or "cute" face but will they date or fuck him if he is around 5'6 to 5'9? The answer is absolutely no.

If a guy is at least 5'9 or above, he is automatically considered by a LOT of women.

In the territory of 5'6 give or take, you need to be exceptional in some way. Whether that be face, money, or status.

If a guy is at least 5'9 or above, he is automatically considered by a LOT of women.
5'9 is dodgy area, some foids will say it's not enough. I would say 5'11+ is when height is never an issue.
In the territory of 5'6 give or take, you need to be exceptional in some way. Whether that be face, money, or status.
At 5'6 I don't think you can get anything at all. I'm 5'5 and I feel like it's cut off my access from all the foids in the world, even a 4'9 foid 5 years younger than me called me "too short".

Height > Face. It shows that your genetics were good enough to survive for hundredthousands of years, despite requiring more a lot more food and oxygen and getting more attention from predators and other human beings. This means your genetics are superior even in other areas.

Being short is like being a roach. You manage to survive cause you need nothing. Foids subconsciously select for thos criterias when dating.

This forum has a lot of tallfags but zero chadlets.

Wonder why....

Good face can make up for below average height. Good height cannot make up for below average face otherwise I would not be on here :feelsrope:

Good face can make up for below average height
When the coping is too strong cope

Wrong, lots of incels are short with good faces, including me.
it's 50/50 tbh

Why does the term ogre exist? Because, often tall males can't get laid due to their ugly faces.

If you dont reach a minimum height requirement (for most girls its 6ft) you might as well be a piece of trash on the street no matter how your face looks

I see the "face > height" cope on this forum which isn't true at all, a manlet with a good face is bullied while a tallfag can have a piece of dog shit for a face and still slay. In my school every tallfag has a gf no matter what he looks like, while the good looking manlets are left to suffer and miss our on their best years. I had a oneitis who got with some 6'1-6'2 guy who has a terrible face but he got her anyway using tallfaggotry, what makes it even worse is that he got her while she was a virgin. I've seen ugly tall guys get hot girls so many times no matter what some copers wanna tell me "face > height bro".
This

Youthfulness, thick and full brows, symmetry, facial averageness, low face fat (lean face), slightly positive tilt brows, average mid face (not too short or too long) no sagging in the lower eye lid (whiteness below the iris is not visible), no acne, decent jawline. I don't see any type of deformity in his face except that his upper eye lids are a bit visible.
View attachment 527556View attachment 527557
Bro the only handsome feature in this mf is his eyes if they were brown it is over

Cuz it is the truth there is no short good looking cells while there’s tons of tallcels,short good looking people should kill themselves