Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say face over height?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
I see the "face > height" cope on this forum which isn't true at all, a manlet with a good face is bullied while a tallfag can have a piece of dog shit for a face and still slay. In my school every tallfag has a gf no matter what he looks like, while the good looking manlets are left to suffer and miss our on their best years. I had a oneitis who got with some 6'1-6'2 guy who has a terrible face but he got her anyway using tallfaggotry, what makes it even worse is that he got her while she was a virgin. I've seen ugly tall guys get hot girls so many times no matter what some copers wanna tell me "face > height bro".
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,670
Online
33d 5h 32m
It's 50/50 bro
 
yez

yez

Veteran
Joined
Aug 8, 2021
Posts
1,064
Online
11d 15h 6m
Height wins
 
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
1,439
Online
27d 9h 24m
I am a face > height guy. I have seen foids say that they don't care what number describes the guy's height as long as the guy is few inches taller than her. And they even dated 5'8 5'9 guys.

I know a turbomanlet who is 173 cm in Finland (not joking) and his gf is around 150cm. And a 170cm chad who is exceptionally good looking and thugmaxxed, he has so many foids simping for him that he had to block some of them from social media.

Foids also say that they don't care about face and personality is what matters but unlike height I have never seen a foid dating an ugly man with good personality.

Being short is more brutal than being ugly yes but you can do with average male height in your place, but not with average face. (This is WITHOUT taking into account other factors like race and thugmaxxing).

I have many foid friends online and am not basing my observation on just a few foids. Was able to preserve friendship by either not sending my pics or sending fake ones.

As for the >6ft guys you are mentioning, that's an extreme case. It's like giving 5 exams, scoring average in 4 but exceptionally good in 1 so the overall GPA becomes good.
 
Last edited:
S

Startheon

Major
★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
2,159
Online
42d 10h 3m
Height will win in the end
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
They're equally important.
Really ugly but tall is the same as really short but handsome, for instance.
 
Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2021
Posts
141
Online
3d 5h 19m
Face < height or face > height, they account for 99% of sexual success.
 
W

worthlessloser26

Veteran
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
1,061
Online
66d 22h 9m
I think it’s equal importance
 
Urekkim

Urekkim

♤ ♡ ◇ ♧
★★★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Posts
1,352
Online
34d 20h 5m
60% Height, 40% Face Would be my scale.
 
drakon_iz_ada

drakon_iz_ada

170 cm
★★★
Joined
May 12, 2018
Posts
244
Online
8d 16h 4m
There are millions ugly tall guys with women, it's normal and nobody pays attention. Manlet (even chadlet) walking with a girl is very rare, I meet such couples once a day or so
 
D

Dangerdude

Greycel
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Posts
56
Online
1d 21h 8m
I agree with you, op. Height matters more (comparatively) than face. I believe facial flaws can be fixed (to some extent) by beardmaxxing and plastic surgery (expensive though). Not much can be done about height after a certain age though. But since you mentioned that you're still in school, I feel you still have some room for growth. How old are you bro? What is the average height in your country ?
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
Because they are retarded. Facecopers are truly hilarious.
 
B

BRCel123

Veteran
★★
Joined
May 13, 2018
Posts
1,136
Online
24d 1h 58m
height copers are hilarious
 
suckdick

suckdick

prophet
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
1,977
Online
113d 2h 43m
face will give you a better overall quality of life. If you are ugly < 4/10 you can't have even a normal basic interaction with someone. People always took you as some clown and you are considered as some freak outsider who needs to be expelled. Nobody considers you part of their group. Ugly tall and weak frame is recipe for mental disorders caused by people. Whoever says otherwise is just a normie troll
 
Last edited:
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
suckdick said:
face will give you a better overall quality of life.
This. So, it's even better to be a 8/10 5'10 than a 5/10 6'6 in this aspect.
 
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
80% face
15% height
5% everything else
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
I want to believe said:
This. So, it's even better to be a 8/10 5'10 than a 5/10 6'6 in this aspect.
I would rather be 5/10 6'6, that height is top tier. Sure 8/10 5'10 is also good, but I wanna beat up normies which I can't do with my current height. Also face gets worse with age while height stays as it is.
 
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,971
Online
30d 23h 53m
Abominationcel said:
80% height
15% face
5% everything else
Here, fixed it
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
Mystic B said:
Also face gets worse with age while height stays as it is.
Well. In fact, really tall dudes become shorter with age.
But I got you. I just imagined myself being a 8/10 instead of a 3/10. That would be a crazy boost. I'd feel so fucking happy.
 
Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

ban all GrAYcels
Joined
Nov 6, 2021
Posts
2,049
Online
29d 4h 43m
that's inkwell tallfag cope and only tallfags say it.
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
I want to believe said:
But I got you. I just imagined myself being a 8/10 instead of a 3/10. That would be a crazy boost. I'd feel so fucking happy.
I just imagined myself being an 8/10, it wouldn't do anything at this height. 8/10 is top 5% face, top 5% height is 6'3, I would rather choose 6'3 than 8/10 face.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
Mystic B said:
I just imagined myself being an 8/10, it wouldn't do anything at this height. 8/10 is top 5% face, top 5% height is 6'3, I would rather choose 6'3 than 8/10 face.
But how ugly are you?
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
I want to believe said:
But how ugly are you?
6-7/10 in face but I'm 5'5 so that makes me 0/10 in foids eyes.
 
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
AlphaCentauri said:
Here, fixed it
 
2-CBcel

2-CBcel

pumping iron
★★★
Joined
Oct 28, 2021
Posts
256
Online
1d 29m
I think a good face can save a low height, but a big height cant save a fucked up face. on the other hand I think theres a correlation between being short and being ugly, which skews the overall results
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
Mystic B said:
6-7/10 in face but I'm 5'5 so that makes me 0/10 in foids eyes.
You still have a chance to find a gf, I think. There is a small percentage of girls who care about looks mostly (like, they don't give a fuck about your height if you're good-looking).
 
2-CBcel

2-CBcel

pumping iron
★★★
Joined
Oct 28, 2021
Posts
256
Online
1d 29m
2-CBcel said:
I think a good face can save a low height, but a big height cant save a fucked up face. on the other hand I think theres a correlation between being short and being ugly, which skews the overall results
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
I want to believe said:
You still have a chance to find a gf, I think. There is a small percentage of girls who care about looks mostly (like, they don't give a fuck about your height if you're good-looking).
I've been rejected by foids who are 4'9-4'11, I have no hope in this country when I am average female height.
 
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Posts
989
Online
23d 15h 26m
Everybody on here, is here because [whatever is wrong with them] has rendered them invisible to women.

Arguing about whether face is more important than height, is like nerds arguing about whether Kirk was better than Picard, or lgbtqi+ types arguing about who's the most intersectional victim in the safe space.

The point is over ---------> there somewhere.
 
D

Dangerdude

Greycel
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Posts
56
Online
1d 21h 8m
Mystic B said:
Since you're just 15 years old, I believe that you still got some room (3-5 years) for growth. You mentioned that you're 6-7/10 in face which is good. Aim for atleast 5 inches for the next 3-5 years. This is possible and can be achieved easily. If you succeed in this, I'm sure you'll have more chances with foids. Good luck;)
Mystic B said:
6-7/10 in face but I'm 5'5 so that makes me 0/10 in foids eyes.
No. I don't think so. You'd be atleast 3-4/10 in foid's eyes. Certainly not 0/10. But remember, your face is your saving grace right now. So be sure to take good care of it.
 
Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Legend
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
3,788
Online
91d 34m
Face=life. No face=no life.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
Mystic B said:
I've been rejected by foids who are 4'9-4'11, I have no hope in this country when I am average female height.
Short foids are obsessed with height even more, JFL.
 
D

Dangerdude

Greycel
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Posts
56
Online
1d 21h 8m
I want to believe said:
Short foids are obsessed with height even more, JFL.
Yeah, have seen this behaviour with many short foids. Maybe they think it's a way to compensate for their short height and balance out so that they don't pass on manlet genes to their offsprings:rolleyes:.
 
blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

5 foot 5
★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
734
Online
10d 13h 56m
Mystic B said:
6-7/10 in face but I'm 5'5 so that makes me 0/10 in foids eyes.
I’m 5’5,4 in face waking up as a 10 won’t mean shit,waking up 10 inches taller will make me happier.
 
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Posts
9,168
Online
66d 2h 43m
Dangerdude said:
Maybe they think it's a way to compensate for their short height and balance out so that they don't pass on manlet genes to their offsprings:rolleyes:.
Seem so. :incel:
 
copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Posts
932
Online
11d 10h 37m
OP is a retard, I know people shorter than me but more handsome and still slay.

Fuck off, heightcoper. And you are a graycel too.
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
copecel2 said:
OP is a retard, I know people shorter than me but more handsome and still slay.

Fuck off, heightcoper. And you are a graycel too.
Could you at least tell me what a heightcoper is?
 
copecel2

copecel2

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Posts
932
Online
11d 10h 37m
Mystic B said:
Could you at least tell me what a heightcoper is?
You are one, read again your post.
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
copecel2 said:
You are one, read again your post.
You can't cope with height, height is the main part of the blackpill. The real cope is thinking face or personality or social skills or whatever else matters more than height.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Wizard
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
4,022
Online
63d 2h 5m
My view face over height, within my experiences alot of femoids and guys mocked and ridiculed me for my facial features rather than height over the past few decades.

I can also can see the other side of the coin as well on why guys choose height over face. We are all a product of are own experiences.
 
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
309
Online
11d 13h 1m
Mystic B said:
I see the "face > height" cope on this forum which isn't true at all, a manlet with a good face is bullied while a tallfag can have a piece of dog shit for a face and still slay. In my school every tallfag has a gf no matter what he looks like, while the good looking manlets are left to suffer and miss our on their best years. I had a oneitis who got with some 6'1-6'2 guy who has a terrible face but he got her anyway using tallfaggotry, what makes it even worse is that he got her while she was a virgin. I've seen ugly tall guys get hot girls so many times no matter what some copers wanna tell me "face > height bro".
If you are hideous looking (literally everything about your face is bad) then having tall height wont save you, while if you have a good looking face and your height is bad there might still be a chance for you. Still confused? Alright lets assume that:

This guy is 6'5 to 7 ft tall



While this guy is 5'7 to 5'9 tall



If both of them approach a foid, which one would she chose?
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
Arabcel011 said:
If you are hideous looking (literally everything about your face is bad) then height wont save you, while if you have a good looking face and your height is bad there might still be a chance for you. Still confused? Alright lets assume that:

This guy is 6'5 to 7 ft tall

View attachment 527540

While this guy is 5'7 to 5'9 tall

View attachment 527543

If both of them approach a foid, which one would she chose?
I've seen guys who look worse than the first guy with foids irl while I know manlets with great face who are left to rot all day like me. I have seen it too many times for your "face > height" autism to be true.
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,416
Online
19d 13h 52m
Height matters so much more it's not even close. Height and frame = Good genetics. Having a pretty face doesn't mean you have quality genetics. Face has nothing to do with fighting success or hunting success and is therefore biologically useless, so obviously height matters more.
 
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
309
Online
11d 13h 1m
Mystic B said:
I've seen guys who look worse than the first guy with foids irl
Understandable, I have seen extremely fat and bald guys with foids too. Why do you think a fat or tall hideous looking man was able to find a sexual partner? is it because of his looks? most likely it's because he got money and takes care of the foid, not because she finds him desirable and attractive.
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
Arabcel011 said:
Understandable, I have seen extremely fat and bald guys with foids too. Why do you think a fat or tall hideous looking man was able to find a sexual partner? is it because of his looks? most likely it's because he got money and takes care of the foid, not because she finds him desirable.
I'm talking about people my age, not old betabuxxers, why would I include betabuxxers?
 
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
309
Online
11d 13h 1m
Luxury said:
fighting success or hunting success
These thing don't matter anymore in our technologically advanced globohomo society. Good face = sympathy, empathy, trust, and acceptance from others, bad face = shunning and distrust from others.

There is a reason why foids love serial killers and criminals who have a pretty face, they call them "cute" and would even say that they are innocent.



Yes beautiful face matters
 
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
777
Online
3d 20h 44m
Arabcel011 said:
These thing don't matter anymore in our technologically advanced globohomo society. Good face = sympathy, empathy, trust, and acceptance from others, bad face = shunning and distrust from others.

There is a reason why foids love serial killers and criminals who have a pretty face, they call them "cute" and would even say that they are innocent.

View attachment 527549 View attachment 527550

Yes beautiful face matters
Wait wtf? Foids actually like this guys face? How?
 
Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Retarded low IQ sandnigger
★★★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
309
Online
11d 13h 1m
Mystic B said:
Wait wtf? Foids actually like this guys face? How?
Youthfulness, thick and full brows, symmetry, facial averageness, low face fat (lean face), slightly positive tilt brows, average mid face (not too short or too long) no sagging in the lower eye lid (whiteness below the iris is not visible), no acne, decent jawline. I don't see any type of deformity in his face except that his upper eye lids are a bit visible.
 
Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top