Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people say face over height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
I see the "face > height" cope on this forum which isn't true at all, a manlet with a good face is bullied while a tallfag can have a piece of dog shit for a face and still slay. In my school every tallfag has a gf no matter what he looks like, while the good looking manlets are left to suffer and miss our on their best years. I had a oneitis who got with some 6'1-6'2 guy who has a terrible face but he got her anyway using tallfaggotry, what makes it even worse is that he got her while she was a virgin. I've seen ugly tall guys get hot girls so many times no matter what some copers wanna tell me "face > height bro".

It's 50/50 bro

I am a face > height guy. I have seen foids say that they don't care what number describes the guy's height as long as the guy is few inches taller than her. And they even dated 5'8 5'9 guys.

I know a turbomanlet who is 173 cm in Finland (not joking) and his gf is around 150cm. And a 170cm chad who is exceptionally good looking and thugmaxxed, he has so many foids simping for him that he had to block some of them from social media.

Foids also say that they don't care about face and personality is what matters but unlike height I have never seen a foid dating an ugly man with good personality.

Being short is more brutal than being ugly yes but you can do with average male height in your place, but not with average face. (This is WITHOUT taking into account other factors like race and thugmaxxing).

I have many foid friends online and am not basing my observation on just a few foids. Was able to preserve friendship by either not sending my pics or sending fake ones.

As for the >6ft guys you are mentioning, that's an extreme case. It's like giving 5 exams, scoring average in 4 but exceptionally good in 1 so the overall GPA becomes good.

Last edited:
Height will win in the end

They're equally important.
Really ugly but tall is the same as really short but handsome, for instance.

Face < height or face > height, they account for 99% of sexual success.

I think it’s equal importance

60% Height, 40% Face Would be my scale.

There are millions ugly tall guys with women, it's normal and nobody pays attention. Manlet (even chadlet) walking with a girl is very rare, I meet such couples once a day or so

I agree with you, op. Height matters more (comparatively) than face. I believe facial flaws can be fixed (to some extent) by beardmaxxing and plastic surgery (expensive though). Not much can be done about height after a certain age though. But since you mentioned that you're still in school, I feel you still have some room for growth. How old are you bro? What is the average height in your country ?

Because they are retarded. Facecopers are truly hilarious.

height copers are hilarious

face will give you a better overall quality of life. If you are ugly < 4/10 you can't have even a normal basic interaction with someone. People always took you as some clown and you are considered as some freak outsider who needs to be [UWSL]expelled. Nobody considers you part of their group. Ugly tall and weak frame is recipe for mental disorders caused by people. Whoever says otherwise is just a normie troll[/UWSL]

Last edited:
face will give you a better overall quality of life.
This. So, it's even better to be a 8/10 5'10 than a 5/10 6'6 in this aspect.

80% face
15% height
5% everything else

This. So, it's even better to be a 8/10 5'10 than a 5/10 6'6 in this aspect.
I would rather be 5/10 6'6, that height is top tier. Sure 8/10 5'10 is also good, but I wanna beat up normies which I can't do with my current height. Also face gets worse with age while height stays as it is.

Also face gets worse with age while height stays as it is.
Well. In fact, really tall dudes become shorter with age.
But I got you. I just imagined myself being a 8/10 instead of a 3/10. That would be a crazy boost. I'd feel so fucking happy.

that's inkwell tallfag cope and only tallfags say it.

But I got you. I just imagined myself being a 8/10 instead of a 3/10. That would be a crazy boost. I'd feel so fucking happy.
I just imagined myself being an 8/10, it wouldn't do anything at this height. 8/10 is top 5% face, top 5% height is 6'3, I would rather choose 6'3 than 8/10 face.

I just imagined myself being an 8/10, it wouldn't do anything at this height. 8/10 is top 5% face, top 5% height is 6'3, I would rather choose 6'3 than 8/10 face.
But how ugly are you?

Here, fixed it
V3VbGWjh

I think a good face can save a low height, but a big height cant save a fucked up face. on the other hand I think theres a correlation between being short and being ugly, which skews the overall results

6-7/10 in face but I'm 5'5 so that makes me 0/10 in foids eyes.
You still have a chance to find a gf, I think. There is a small percentage of girls who care about looks mostly (like, they don't give a fuck about your height if you're good-looking).

I think a good face can save a low height, but a big height cant save a fucked up face. on the other hand I think theres a correlation between being short and being ugly, which skews the overall results

You still have a chance to find a gf, I think. There is a small percentage of girls who care about looks mostly (like, they don't give a fuck about your height if you're good-looking).
I've been rejected by foids who are 4'9-4'11, I have no hope in this country when I am average female height.

Everybody on here, is here because [whatever is wrong with them] has rendered them invisible to women.

Arguing about whether face is more important than height, is like nerds arguing about whether Kirk was better than Picard, or lgbtqi+ types arguing about who's the most intersectional victim in the safe space.

The point is over ---------> there somewhere.

Since you're just 15 years old, I believe that you still got some room (3-5 years) for growth. You mentioned that you're 6-7/10 in face which is good. Aim for atleast 5 inches for the next 3-5 years. This is possible and can be achieved easily. If you succeed in this, I'm sure you'll have more chances with foids. Good luck;)
No. I don't think so. You'd be atleast 3-4/10 in foid's eyes. Certainly not 0/10. But remember, your face is your saving grace right now. So be sure to take good care of it.

Last edited:
Face=life. No face=no life.

I've been rejected by foids who are 4'9-4'11, I have no hope in this country when I am average female height.
Short foids are obsessed with height even more, JFL.

Short foids are obsessed with height even more, JFL.
Yeah, have seen this behaviour with many short foids. Maybe they think it's a way to compensate for their short height and balance out so that they don't pass on manlet genes to their offsprings:rolleyes:.

I’m 5’5,4 in face waking up as a 10 won’t mean shit,waking up 10 inches taller will make me happier.

Maybe they think it's a way to compensate for their short height and balance out so that they don't pass on manlet genes to their offsprings:rolleyes:.
Seem so. :incel:

OP is a retard, I know people shorter than me but more handsome and still slay.

Fuck off, heightcoper. And you are a graycel too.

OP is a retard, I know people shorter than me but more handsome and still slay.

Fuck off, heightcoper. And you are a graycel too.
Could you at least tell me what a heightcoper is?

You are one, read again your post.
You can't cope with height, height is the main part of the blackpill. The real cope is thinking face or personality or social skills or whatever else matters more than height.

[UWSL]My view face over height, within my experiences alot of femoids and guys mocked and ridiculed me for my facial features rather than height over the past few decades.[/UWSL]

I can also can see the other side of the coin as well on why guys choose height over face. We are all a product of are own experiences.

I see the "face > height" cope on this forum which isn't true at all, a manlet with a good face is bullied while a tallfag can have a piece of dog shit for a face and still slay. In my school every tallfag has a gf no matter what he looks like, while the good looking manlets are left to suffer and miss our on their best years. I had a oneitis who got with some 6'1-6'2 guy who has a terrible face but he got her anyway using tallfaggotry, what makes it even worse is that he got her while she was a virgin. I've seen ugly tall guys get hot girls so many times no matter what some copers wanna tell me "face > height bro".
If you are hideous looking (literally everything about your face is bad) then having tall height wont save you, while if you have a good looking face and your height is bad there might still be a chance for you. Still confused? Alright lets assume that:

This guy is 6'5 to 7 ft tall

002fc8e921ebc2fa7c09192d0f099475

While this guy is 5'7 to 5'9 tall

If both of them approach a foid, which one would she chose?

Last edited:
If you are hideous looking (literally everything about your face is bad) then height wont save you, while if you have a good looking face and your height is bad there might still be a chance for you. Still confused? Alright lets assume that:

This guy is 6'5 to 7 ft tall

View attachment 527540

While this guy is 5'7 to 5'9 tall

View attachment 527543

If both of them approach a foid, which one would she chose?
I've seen guys who look worse than the first guy with foids irl while I know manlets with great face who are left to rot all day like me. I have seen it too many times for your "face > height" autism to be true.

Height matters so much more it's not even close. Height and frame = Good genetics. Having a pretty face doesn't mean you have quality genetics. Face has nothing to do with fighting success or hunting success and is therefore biologically useless, so obviously height matters more.

I've seen guys who look worse than the first guy with foids irl
Understandable, I have seen extremely fat and bald guys with foids too. Why do you think a fat or tall hideous looking man was able to find a sexual partner? is it because of his looks? most likely it's because he got money and takes care of the foid, not because she finds him desirable and attractive.

Understandable, I have seen extremely fat and bald guys with foids too. Why do you think a fat or tall hideous looking man was able to find a sexual partner? is it because of his looks? most likely it's because he got money and takes care of the foid, not because she finds him desirable.
I'm talking about people my age, not old betabuxxers, why would I include betabuxxers?

fighting success or hunting success
These thing don't matter anymore in our technologically advanced globohomo society. Good face = sympathy, empathy, trust, and acceptance from others, bad face = shunning and distrust from others.

There is a reason why foids love serial killers and criminals who have a pretty face, they call them "cute" and would even say that they are innocent.

Lmao
Jfl

Yes beautiful face matters

These thing don't matter anymore in our technologically advanced globohomo society. Good face = sympathy, empathy, trust, and acceptance from others, bad face = shunning and distrust from others.

There is a reason why foids love serial killers and criminals who have a pretty face, they call them "cute" and would even say that they are innocent.

View attachment 527549 View attachment 527550

Yes beautiful face matters
Wait wtf? Foids actually like this guys face? How?

Wait wtf? Foids actually like this guys face? How?
Youthfulness, thick and full brows, symmetry, facial averageness, low face fat (lean face), slightly positive tilt brows, average mid face (not too short or too long) no sagging in the lower eye lid (whiteness below the iris is not visible), no acne, decent jawline. I don't see any type of deformity in his face except that his upper eye lids are a bit visible.
11ac1400b225f86b07b675f12617f008
RGO2Gb2S 400x400

Last edited: