Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do People Say Elliot Rodgers Was "Good Looking"

• Thread starter Deleted member 45849
  • Start date
Deleted member 45849

Deleted member 45849

Self-banned
-
I'm not saying he was subhuman trash or whatever, but he was not good looking. He was very average looking I would say.

While he did have a symmetrical face, full hair, etc. He also was 5'8 and had a really slim build. People also said he looked feminine, which he does, but I would say he looks more younger looking and kinda baby faced. Some girls do like this, but usually many girls especially ones in sort of the College party scene -which were the ones he chased- want a very masculine looking guy, who's also tall and built.

Dude was really weird when he spoke, and his eyes just seemed dead. If I had seen a video of him before he did what he did, I would still be majorly sussed out by his speech pattern and his eye expressions.

Cause he looks significantly better than I do

Because they are dumb. He isn’t attractive to anyone

He was 5'7", too skinny, 3.5/10 facially, autistic, small dick, hapa. Never began for him.

He was 3.5/10 facially, 5'7", autistic, small dick, hapa. Never began for him.
Facially I would say he maybe was at least a 5. He had at least a somewhat normal looking face thought it was kinda feminine or young looking. But yeah everything else is correct. If he was fully white and tall then he would maybe have a bit of a shot.

What I mean by the title is how people described him as good looking like he was destined to be the next movie star.

Dude was really weird when he spoke, and his eyes just seemed dead.
Decades of inceldom does this to people.

By the way, this whole "ER was good-looking" bullshit was started by gaslighting foids and normies just after the day of retribution. They didn't want to admit that lookism can play a role in a killing spree, so they came up with this lie "Oh, he was not even bad-looking, some girls would've dated him, if not for his personality". :foidSoy::soy:

Many incels were successfully fed with this bullshit, but always ask yourself this question. If he was indeed good-looking, why wasn't he ever approached by foids? Good-looking people get approached all the time, regardless of their sex.

Its been said over and over again. He was a very feminine looking framelet, manlet, hapa ethnic male.

He was uglier and even more feminine looking than full blooded Asian dudes. And foids in general, of all races, avoid Asian men (except for abouit 15 - 30% of noodlewhores in my estimation).

They also probably wanted attention or to be seen as edgy as well.

(though to be fair I think he did say in his manifesto girls hugged him in middle school JFL)

I think he is a fakecel though
Why do you think he is a fakecel?

Also, he did recall a few instances of girls smiling at him. Which I mean is kinda up in the air for the interpretation and considering how crazy he was, he possibly fabricated it.

He's a 6/10, most people think he's ugly just cause he's asian. And because his brother is more attractive than him, sure he's no chad nor chadlite. But he's clearly above average. This is clearly not up for debate and is clearly a fact, the fact why he was not sucessfull is clearly because of his location, his mental illness, etc etc.

There were more environmental factors at play over his lack of sucess in the dating sphere than there were because of his looks. Also guys here have this notion that you're either 5'10/6'0 or you don't get laid at all. I think this place halves the IQ of some people, 5'8 is not bad at all for an asian.

He doesn't looked manly and was framecel. Females can virtue signal on internet how they would date him, in reality this would never happen. He was too feminine and 'mental' looking.

Because normies are copers who call everyone good looking as long as they don't have to talk to them. Another good example is this overweight manlet brocel being gaslit in the comment section: "I've seen worse looking subhumans in relationships before :foidSoy::foidSoy:"
View: https://youtu.be/DdHqzr4DyIs

Some people only see him as good-looking once he killed people.

Look at the pictures of him when he was younger. He didn't look good until a few years before he died.

He would be what people call in my country, "he doesnt stink, but he doesnt smells good neither". He doesnt have any reedeemable or negative charactheristics, which (in my opinion) makes you even more dangerous as an incel, because you look in the mirror and you dont even know what's essencially wrong, you just know you aint got it, but dont know what is neither that you havent got. Its a desperating situation tbh, and i can understand why he did it, but i would rather be an truecel than a nearcel like him...

He was more or less avg looking but autistic which prevented him from getting friends and girls

From my estimates, he is indeed a 3.5-3.6. His face is recessed in the upper middle third, with fish lips and a triangle bottom. His skin was also not the greatest with large splashes of red and brown.

Not to mention the eye area is simply not well developed for a white male. With bangs on, he looks marginally better because they add shadows to his features which are highly feminine and ethnic, but other than that, he cannot be saved.

I rate ER 6.5-7. If he used roids he could have gone to 8. The problem was he was in the worst location where so many chads mogged him hard so he never got a chance. His younger brother grew up to mogg everyone.

He was a 4.5/10 at best

Look at the pictures of him when he was younger. He didn't look good until a few years before he died.
It was too late. The mental damage was already done :feelscry:

I rate ER 6.5-7. If he used roids he could have gone to 8. The problem was he was in the worst location where so many chads mogged him hard so he never got a chance. His younger brother grew up to mogg everyone.
Yeah he was in SoCal which is probably the worst location in the world to try and get laid unless you're a 9/10.

Didn't utilise his advantages smh never was a fan.

This.

Plus without his mental illnesses he would've done just fine.

I base that on all the ugly as fuck thugmaxxed niggers, wiggers and chiggers I've seen out there.

Since Elliot wasn't mentally capable of thugmaxxing as a chink his life was fucked but put any of the low IQ NT minds of any chigger, wigger or nigger in his frail asian body he/they would be drowning in poon.

Because some Gaycels find him gl