Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people request bans?

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
Just interested to know. Is the blackpill too much to handle and people need a break from the harsh truths of an incel's reality?

Also, why do people postmaxx? What's the point?

These questions trouble me at night and i struggle to sleep not knowing.

Always found it weird tbh.

Some have said they're gonna studymax or some shit. I get the site and internet in general can be addictive, but you got bigger issues if you need a "forced" ban to stay away. It's like wagecucks setting the alarm 10 minutes ahead of time. Yes but you KNOW you did that.

Iu

I would assume so they can take a break from here just so they won't be tempted to post on here when they request a ban until they're actually ready to come back.

As for postmaxxing it's a mixture of 2 things. They're rewarded as fuck and a waste of existence or they don't want to be a graycel due to people usually attack them just because they're a graycel.
Most times it's the former and not the latter. A lot of cucks and soys on here. If you don't believe me, just look at all the tiktok posts that usually get posted on here.

they want to take a break from blackpill discussions but dont have the self discipline to quit so they request a ban so they dont keep try to post.

I requested 3 bans. The 2 first I dont remember the reason why tbh, but the last one was for studymaxxing and it worked.
I got the highest grades since I started graduation.

They became addicted to the notification rush.

Fuckin junkies.

They became addicted to the notification rush.

Fuckin junkies.
I get it. I don't get nearly that much (maybe 20 in a given day) and it's very addicting. I can't imagine how some that gets 100s a day feel. Probably dead inside like your typical foid is after a month of being on social media. :feelshehe:

It's not against the rules

Postmaxxing is just "rare" and something unique to this forum. I can't name any other forums that allow it to happen. And I rarely see the community embrace it. It's a nice grinding "game". I've always liked games where you grind for hours and hours and level up in. Some people see it as a race, others see it as blowing off time.
I get it. I don't get nearly that much (maybe 20 in a given day) and it's very addicting. I can't imagine how some that gets 100s a day feel. Probably dead inside like your typical foid is after a month of being on social media. :feelshehe:
I've never done it for alerts. I never cared for alerts anyways, to be honest. Though some people do it to be known on here. They don't want to be a random without a reputation. Which is why we have a bunch of people who try to act a certain way or talk about only a certain thing. So people remember them easier. And associate them to their "thing". Which is why some users never change their AVI, or never change their signature. That's their "cope" or their forum personality. Everyone tries to fit a persona that they've created in their minds. For example @Weed was the hammy dude. @chudur-budur was the curry basher, @Yerberito was the postmaxxer. The list goes on. But i think you get what I mean.
As for postmaxxing it's a mixture of 2 things. They're rewarded as fuck and a waste of existence or they don't want to be a graycel due to people usually attack them just because they're a graycel.
Most times it's the former and not the latter. A lot of cucks and soys on here. If you don't believe me, just look at all the tiktok posts that usually get posted on here.
ngl this forum has changed slightly over the course of a year. No one used to give a fuck about taking .co seriously. Everyone memes and trashes threads; Or changes the topic of the thread. People barley read effort posts. And only say shit like "high iq/low Iq" as a response. etc. Only few people actually type up gigachadiq essays and studies. People post shit ironically but now it seems like the community favors more serious conversation now. Any thread with more than 200 words in the OP barley had replies. Like @Registeredusername's threads.
I mean what else is there to talk about on here? The blackpilled type of conversations found on any incel oriented board or site are always water is wet. Because the sphere of life if you will. Is a black hole. And we're the singularity that defines it. We're the small, simple entity that infinitely expands through all concepts and connections. Why did X not like you? your looks. Water is wet. Why did x y z happen? Looks, lack of x y z looks trait. Etc. There isn't much variety on the where what why when how benchmark. So everything on here is stale. Forum drama is random, explosive, and funny. It brings out sides of people no one expected to see. Which is what gives this forum flavor sometimes.

On the ban req part. Some users lurk on here a lot and waste time. They think getting banned will psychologically deter them from viewing the site. Because of the limitations of a ban. Some do it for attention so their forum buddies can talk about them and express their opinion on the ban discussion thread

Last edited:
I would assume so they can take a break from here just so they won't be tempted to post on here when they request a ban until they're actually ready to come back.

I don't remember getting attacked when I was graycel. Those who get attacked , 99% of cases deserve it.

I don't remember getting attacked when I was graycel. Those who get attacked , 99% of cases deserve it.
You're from 2018 it was a different .co back then apparently. Now the average graycel is a complete tryhard

I was attacked for literally only being a greycel that and because I didn't change my profile picture.
My picture would not be what it is now if one of you soy drinkers didn't cry because the G somehow offended them like a SJW that had their feelings hurt.

Was getting tired of the fucking attacks.

If I were to ascend, I would request a ban

Just interested to know. Is the blackpill too much to handle and people need a break from the harsh truths of an incel's reality?

Also, why do people postmaxx? What's the point?

These questions trouble me at night and i struggle to sleep not knowing.
Just to let people know they are gone so they aren't tagged to avoid people getting confused why they suddenly stopped posting. It doesn't always work out though because unless they make a thread about this (which is still considered attention seeking jfl) others still tag them in the ban discussion megathread to ask where they went.

Postmaxxing imo is done to build up your rep with others on this site and unlock higher posting ranks and associated color usernames.

This question is asked every day. Lurk more.

:feelshaha:
I’ve never requested unban, it’s the oddest thing
“Please ban me, the pain... my thumbs... they have, they have a mind of their own... please... put me out of my misery....”

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Requesting as ban because you have to slave, even though nobody is going to recognize your place in this life.

I've seen it happen in cases where the person in question got found out by people they know. I would honestly do the same if that ever happened to me, and it would be the only reason why I'd ever request a ban.