Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people mourn the dead and not the living ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do people mourn the dead when everybody dies the dead is finally at peace while the living still has to struggle and suffer all because two people wanted 5 minutes of fun now we have to deal with a lifetime of misery and hardship we should be the ones getting mourned not the people that are dead and outta their misery

I want people to celebrate my passing.

exactly. i always thought it was retarded that people mourn so much at funerals.

if i were a man of class and quality, i would want to be celebrated after i die for the awesome life i lived and remembered for all my achievements and legacy.

unfortunately im a loser incel with nothing to celebrate and no one would even show up to my funeral. but still it would be a happy occasion because i would no longer be suffering

Why do people mourn the dead when everybody dies the dead is finally at peace while the living still has to struggle and suffer all because two people wanted 5 minutes of fun now we have to deal with a lifetime of misery and hardship we should be the ones getting mourned not the people that are dead and outta their misery
Tbh, it's a pretty hi iq question