Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do people look at me weird when I tell them i want to die

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I always hear fags say "can't wait to retire at 60 so I can enjoy life" am thinking bitch I want to die at 30, why the fuck would you want to live longer, we're all gonna die one day, whether you die today or tommorow, what's the difference? I don't get why dumbass normies fags cant understand this.

don't talk about suicide irl or online without a proxy. that's how you get picked up by police who want to "help" you with handcuffs

I honestly don't think humans were meant to live beyond 35 or so. For most of human history that was life expectancy and by that point it's all down hill.

I have no respect for people who are willing to wage-slave the best years of their lives away just so they can grow old and useless at the end of it all and spend retirement leeching off the younger generations

They are trying to hide their joy of hearing such good news

don't talk about suicide irl or online without a proxy. that's how you get picked up by police who want to "help" you with handcuffs
JFL honeslty last thing I want is help from anyone working for the government
I honestly don't think humans were meant to live beyond 35 or so. For most of human history that was life expectancy and by that point it's all down hill.

I have no respect for people who are willing to wage-slave the best years of their lives away just so they can grow old and useless at the end of it all and spend retirement leeching off the younger generations
They are blinded, they think they know it all when in reality the system is playing them and they don't give a shit. Fuck people like that.

Sad shit, man. I’m so depressed right now to the point where my sex drive is just dead right now.

I always hear fags say "can't wait to retire at 60 so I can enjoy life" am thinking bitch I want to die at 30, why the fuck would you want to live longer, we're all gonna die one day, whether you die today or tommorow, what's the difference? I don't get why dumbass normies fags cant understand this.

Life is only worth if you are young and strong. The thing is, most people do have some kind of a future, so they do not want to throw their lives away. I will die before 30 by hitting the gym so brutally that the earth will shake and people will bow before me.

Normies can't handle existential ideas.

They aren't. While our lifespan is extended, it's brought on a host of unnatural problems (ie cancer).

If anything, people should enjoy their youth and create memories that'll last a lifetime. That way, you can work with no regrets.

FLAGGED!

no gun for you!

Don't tell about this in real life, they will not have empathy or similar experiences, they will not care at all and will just find strange, maybe thinking that you are trying to get attention.

They don't care.

Most of them will be in such poor health by age 60 that their lives will be miserable even if they do manage to retire. Senior citizens who aren't on some kind of statin or insulin shot or mobility aiding device are in the minority.

Nobody gives a shit if you say you want to die irl, you have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose. Normies are complete scum and will use this information to try to make your life more difficult.

Incels are not allowed to express their depressing emotions IrL under any circumstances unless ya want to get put in a mental institution that take advantage of ya. Guests and Reddit users just wanna hurt us if they seen us in real life.

Incels are not allowed to express their depressing emotions IrL under any circumstances unless ya want to get put in a mental institution that take advantage of ya. Guests and Reddit users just wanna hurt us if they seen us in real life.

Nobody gives a shit if you say you want to die irl, you have nothing to gain and EVERYTHING to lose. Normies are complete scum and will use this information to try to make your life more difficult.
Very true, some fags have tried bringing me down even more
I've always thought I might be an aspie