Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do people laugh at dead people and animals

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
how sick are you to laugh at people and animals getting killed like i mean people are innocent they didnt deserve to get killed whether male or female it has nothing to do with ur inceldom i dont know why some users over here laugh at dead people its not even funny. and dont get me started about dead animals there is a whole thread about bragging to kill animals in my opinion this is sick and not allowed and also about the egptian dead girl its not funny when she died she was a human
thougts on this @Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
I only laugh at dead children and babies I despise them the most these annoying loud obnoxious cunts :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: these pieces of shit bullied me when i was a kid so FUCK THEM ALL ALL CHILDREN SHOULD BE LIFTED FROM THEIR LEGS AND SMASHED REPEATEDLY TO THE GROUND WITH THEIR HEAD UNTIL IT TURNS INTO MUSH:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (In a video game)
yeah but u dont condone someone getting tortured and killed right

If makes me feel better and less shitty about my life, gives me a dopamine boost for 2.5 seconds.:feelshaha:

It's because people are trash.

Only children and babies :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: I despise them all i hate all these little annoying obnoxious loud fucks there is nothing wrong with torturing these bastards :society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

It isn't funny, but I doubt most incels on here find it "funny". It's more like being an edgelord.

once the riganmortis sets in the body is too stiff. gotta loosen em up :feelskek:

i only laugh dead foids

I laugh at people getting killed. I love gore. To me, it’s just very interesting. It just activates a new sort of excitement that I don’t normally get in normal life. It’s hilarious to see normies who have everything lose it all in a moment, in the funniest ways. I don’t have any sympathy for them. I hate them.

I think it’s good to watch death and gore, because it shows you that all we are is dust in the wind. That just like that, everything is gone. It taught me to live every moment like it’s my last. Also, it shows that the universe is ultimately uncaring. There is no redemption. No karma

I don’t watch animals dying though. That’s fucked up. That’s off limits

I laugh at people getting killed. I love gore. To me, it’s just very interesting. It just activates a new sort of excitement that I don’t normally get in normal life. It’s hilarious to see normies who have everything lose it all in a moment, in the funniest ways. I don’t have any sympathy for them. I hate them.

I think it’s good to watch death and gore, because it shows you that all we are is dust in the wind. That just like that, everything is gone. It taught me to live every moment like it’s my last. Also, it shows that the universe is ultimately uncaring. There is no redemption. No karma

I don’t watch animals dying though. That’s fucked up. That’s off limits
i mean i used to watch gore but it was too hard for me to handle

To my knowledge most of livestock in agriculture industry never experience sexual activities (males and females). They macerate male chicks like waste, they inseminate cows for milk and calves. They're sentient beings which don't deserve to tortured. There's no joy seeing an animal suffering to death. Also, I take no joy seeing kids die, actually I love kids.

To my knowledge most of livestock in agriculture industry never experience sexual activities (males and females). They macerate male chicks like waste, they inseminate cows for milk and calves. They're sentient beings which don't deserve to tortured. There's no joy seeing an animal suffering to death. Also, I take no joy seeing kids die, actually I love kids.
dam

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back