Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do people keep coonsuming suicidefuel and blackpill content after coming to term with how over it is?

jjbomb

jjbomb

Banned
-
At some point it must get boring right, it is the undeniable proof

I NEVER CAME TO TERMS WITH THE BLACKPILL! I BEGRUDGINGLY ACCEPTED IT! I STILL WISH IT WASNT TRUE BUT THE SUIFUEL REELS ME BACK INTO THIS CRUEL REALITY!

I NEVER CAME TO TERMS WITH THE BLACKPILL! I BEGRUDGINGLY ACCEPTED IT! I STILL WISH IT WASNT TRUE BUT THE SUIFUEL REELS ME BACK INTO THIS CRUEL REALITY!
real, theres like a cooldown where you start to not believe the blackpill and then the spreme gentleman sends your way a blackpill compilation $56 and you are sent into the dark void of reality
its over

When you're blackpilled, you interact with blackpill content more

because its over

well im trying to ascend into being a low tier normie hopefully, though i will have to go thru so much surgerymaxxing

Occasionally the Bluepill pops back up cause I still have Oneitis so I need to crush it back down.

Its an obsession.

I actually do try to have a normal life, even if I've been blackpilled for a few years now. Every time I think something is going right and I might ascend I am instead proved yet again that the black pill is right. So it doesn't get boring. The black pill is all I know, it's more than knowledge, it's truth.

I accepted the blackpill as a fact, which it is and you're right, eventually it becomes boring, you don't need to keep confirming it. I don't watch/look for blackpill content online for few years now. Arguing about it it's also pointless because people who defend foids are like Satanists, you can't budge their opinion because it's worshipping involved.

it doesnt get boring
Nah OP's point is totally valid. Yes, it's over, but why dwell on it? Something addicting about it I suppose. I like this forum more from freedom of speech. Can actually criticize the kike parasites on here.

either as a cuck fetish, or mentally preparing to ropemaxx/ERmaxx

Exactly, why feel miserable every day instead of trying to make the best out of your situation? Like I know it's over but I'm tired of listening to sad music and going on night walks or rant about the same shit every day

I’ve got nothing in life, no career, no family, nothing. Black pill is lifefuel knowing I’m not the only one suffering in this post sexual liberation feminist jewtopia.

idk honestly
sometimes i wonder
i have other shit going on
think about if its like my childhood that fuck me up and make obsessed or maybe what he said:

They Enjoy wallowing
really want to overcome this shit ngl jfl

It's up to the type of Blackpill content you consume, occasionally there's some High IQ valuable posts in this forum exposing theories and perspectives related to the Blackpill that are really eye opening and worth the reading, it seems you're talking about the copius storytellingbs-posting that's in here.

It's up to the type of Blackpill content you consume, occasionally there's some High IQ valuable posts in this forum exposing theories and perspectives related to the Blackpill that are really eye opening and worth the reading, it seems you're talking about the copius storytellingbs-posting that's in here.
im talking about the blackpill compilation tiktokshorts #58

idk honestly
sometimes i wonder
think about if its like my childhood that fuck me up and make obsessed or maybe what he said:

there's no overcomin it, it's simply either accepting it or not, there will always be a slither of hope you slowly build up before being hit by a blackpill

well im trying to ascend into being a low tier normie hopefully, though i will have to go thru so much surgerymaxxing

Low tier normie is still an incel in 2024.

Maybe surgerymaxxing + geomaxxing = ascension for you.

I’ve got nothing in life, no career, no family, nothing. Black pill is lifefuel knowing I’m not the only one suffering in this post sexual liberation feminist jewtopia.
theres one thing you can change in that, you can get a job atleast the jewish elites haven't made it so only PSL dark triads can get jobs but normies like us can still generally get jobs

I actually do try to have a normal life, even if I've been blackpilled for a few years now. Every time I think something is going right and I might ascend I am instead proved yet again that the black pill is right. So it doesn't get boring. The black pill is all I know, it's more than knowledge, it's truth.
relatable, you geta small bit of hope inbetween blackpill crushes to the soul, it's a endless cycle, if only the revoltuion could come faster

Exactly, why feel miserable every day instead of trying to make the best out of your situation? Like I know it's over but I'm tired of listening to sad music and going on night walks or rant about the same shit every day
exactly, we all k now it's over but we're too pussy to rope so why dig a hole deeper

You can never accept it moron, that's like just accepting falling off a building, you cannot physically accept it you can only force it and you will still reject it even if you manage to do it

idk honestly
sometimes i wonder

Possibly rumination og just trying to come up with a solution but in this space/society it’s difficult

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back