Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do People Hate Jooz / Khazars ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-

I found this video to be very interesting.
It is awesome to find such a rare gem, in an ocean of disinformation.

Sanity has been restored.

To any of you fools, who can´t spare a few minutes to watch this video, and would much rather waste time with your gay obsession for chad, or the oneitis shit.
Well...
Remain just like you´re.
Lost and ignorant, like the supposed "NPCs" you clearly hate.
Have at it.

Farewell.

As cliche as it sounds now, kikes are really behind everything, from the feminist movements to freemasonry. They have a hidden hand in everything you can imagine, the other day when (((epstein))) was arrested for child trafficking, that was just the tip of the iceberg. The deeper you dig, the more you realise it's worse than anything you can imagine.

"I regard the Jewish race as the born enemy of pure humanity and everything that is noble in it." -Richard Wagner
DarkMTS_57 who is the streamer?

Last edited:
"I regard the Jewish race as the born enemy of pure humanity and everything that is noble in it." -Richard Wagner
DarkMTS_57 who is the streamer?

“The Jews, in the natural history of the social animal world, had the world-historic mission to bring out the predator in mankind.” -Moses Hess, “Uber das Geldwesen,” (“On the Nature of Money”), 1845

idk why. In real life, jews dont attack me, gentiles do.

idk why. In real life, jews dont attack me, gentiles do.

They only makeup 1.5-3% of most any given population and usually stay to themselves. The Ashkenazis can be deliberately cruel and paranoid to the extreme. About half have some type of inherited disease, including schizophrenia and OCD. Their obnoxious verbal aggression is very off-putting.

To any of you fools, who can´t spare a few minutes to watch this video, and would much rather waste time with your gay obsession for chad, or the oneitis shit.
Well...
Remain just like you´re.
Have at it.

Farewell.

If hating Jews is so popular now it's NPC I'm totally fine with being an NPC

Well...
Remain just like you´re.
Have at it.

Farewell.

high iq

If hating Jews is so popular now it's NPC I'm totally fine with being an NPC

7A7E6A5D 6CFA 4AA6 91C3 F9BC9FC367AF

THis thread Will trigger lowiqcels

Not really anything i didn't already know.
But it's still interesting and a very good suimirisation of why jews are evil.

Genetic studies have disproved the Khazar hypothesis.

The Jews are overrated - White man has been praying to a dead kike for two millennia. Face that. That is a far greater problem than "muh' Cultural Marxism". Were it Cultural Marxists who waged a 4-year war in the 1860s to give Negroes rights? It's all Judeo-Christianity, silly.

Genetic studies have disproved the Khazar hypothesis.

The Jews are overrated - White man has been praying to a dead kike for two millennia. Face that. That is a far greater problem than "muh' Cultural Marxism". Were it Cultural Marxists who waged a 4-year war in the 1860s to give Negroes rights? It's all Judeo-Christianity, silly.
All that comes from the desert, should stay in that said desert.
We need none of it.

Actor Tony Curtis was born (((Bernard Schwartz))).
His parents were Jewish immigrants from Hungary.

AD5E530F 9EF3 4CC0 871B 2AAFAF56D8E0..............Authentic Hebrew
318514A3 6B68 473C 9E02 DB05C9FAC467

nothing to disagree with here
I've heard about stuff like jews' differences in verbal and visuo-spatial iq as early as 2011, on MyPostingCareer
it's why you have the archetype of the typical jew trying to fast-talk you and make you laugh at and turn you against your own people

Literally who

Beautiful toast in Khazaria.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back