Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do people feel like couples are to be protected?

S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
so there is this this phenomenon where people feel like couples come first AND IT FUCKING INFURIATES ME. why just because two people are banging does that give them the right to have like i remember when the school bus crashed to have cucks make the "couple" go out first and be like "protect them they are a couple" ITS FUCKIN INFURIATING!!! whenever there is a disaster women ALWAYS have the priority.Men save women's lives on a daily basis but do we get any thanks? no i hate foids

i have no idead man

Jealous Onkel, Couples make babies !

i have no idead man
maybe its like caveman hunter gatherer shit? protect the baby makers and you will survive? or just atention whores? but its always guys. its ovER

i remember when the school bus crashed to have cucks make the "couple" go out first and be like "protect them they are a couple" ITS FUCKIN INFURIATING!!!
??? that is so retarded, JFL at risking ur life for degenerate sex havers

Because they may potentially bring more kids into the world, compared to their single counterparts.

Because halo effect.

because they have to survive so she can cheat and the guy can sui

Because couples are a privileged class and don't want to check their unearned privilege.

Couples get the privilege of getting laid, now this? The fuck?

Ugly men come first to me. If I'm ever in a position where I have to help a bunch of people I'm going to help the ugliest man in the room first

coz they are carrot iq