Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do people expect all ethnics should just move back to their respective countries?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I don’t speak a single language besides English, I can’t read the Quran or pray, and I didn’t even know the names of my relatives until I was 14 and have never spoken to them before or after since then because they don’t respect for me for being unable to fit into their culture or follow their religion.

Most ethnicels here are culturally the same as any whitecel, yet people here believe I should go back to some foreign third world shithole that doesn’t even have stable electricity during the day and I have zero relation to just because my parents were born there and I look like the people there.

Also, why do Eurocucks care if ethnics live in the US? You don’t even consider white Amerimutts to be even white in the first place.

Last edited:
only ethnic Chads normies and foids should be sent back to their home country's

I think it's because some people feel scared or uncomfortable with anything different?- It's the same as people who don't want to try new foods, or travel to other countries...- they're just not open to new experiences.

If you move to a big city, that problem won't be nearly as prevalent.- New York and Los Angeles are filled with people of every stripe, and their inhabitants are well accustomed to a diverse population.

it's cause we are ugly

You won't be fully accepted back home, just as you aren't fully accepted here.

As a non-black man of color in burgerland, "You ain't American" is the common thinking although people don't say it.

You are stuck in no man's land.

That said, there's no way the foids overseas can be as bad as American foids. That is why I hope to ascend by moving to SEA/East Asia. Really no point in staying here as a burger ricecel.

I don’t speak a single language besides English, I can’t read the Quran or pray, and I didn’t even know the names of my relatives until I was 14 and have never spoken to them before or after since then because they don’t respect for me for being unable to fit into their culture or follow their religion.

Most ethnicels here are culturally the same as any whitecel, yet people here believe I should go back to some foreign third world shithole that doesn’t even have stable electricity during the day and I have zero relation to just because my parents were born there and I look like the people there.
bc ur not apart of European culture and u never will be able to. if ur in the usa no one there is apart of European culture. and European culture is dying out anyways with all u shitskins getting imported there

Now that you've learn the way of the white man you can take that knowledge home and enrichment of you is peoples!

You know... Like running water and sewage removed and electrical stuff and whatnot