Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people even like the japanese language?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I tried watching code gease yesterday, and couldn't stand the language. It sounds better then other Asian languages, but I still find it annoying. What's the appeal? Maybe, it's because, it's to soft compared to Arabic I don't know. I like more masculine sounding languages like German.

prob cuz anime

It sounds nice for my ears just like French and to the certain degree Italian. Music and ASMR sounds even better in Japanese.

it's less taxing on the ear because of the lack of consonant clusters, and yes, the IT'S JAPAAAAN moment :soy::soy::soy:

You will start liking it the more you listen to it.

it's less taxing on the ear because of the lack of consonant clusters, and yes, the IT'S JAPAAAAN moment :soy::soy::soy:
I see. But I have never understood the hype tbh

the IT'S JAPAAAAN moment :soy::soy::soy:
Japan amazing
Its over for whiteboys in japan
Indian japan
The bugs japan
Nigs japan

Last edited:
I like it because it sounds clean and easy defined, doesnt have much of an accent. Like when someone speaks you can easily identify every sound they make which letter is. In that regard its similar to Serbian, no accent, even, most words are short, people dont talk too fast.

jfl the first pic looks like a footage from some deus ex game, just some unremarkable, dull grey urban slums. But soys will salivate over anything with the "japan" word on it
they will see a fresh turd on the street and start making photos because it's a turd from NIPPOOOON :soy::soy::soy:

It sounds nice to me. I think I would like to try learning Japanese aswell when Im done studying the other languages

No language sounds inherently good or bad. When people say a language sounds good they are just putting the perception of the culture or people that speak that language onto that language. For example french has a lot of weird rough sounds but it is still known as the "language of love" because of the perception that people have. Another language like bengali would be stereotyped as a gross curry language because that is what the people are like, even though it has more euphonic properties than french. That's how deep the halo effect goes. Even the perception of what language you speak is influenced by how your people look and what your culture is like.