Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do people do this shit?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Why not just have a religious burial like your ancestors have for 1000s of years, where did these normies get such huge ego's to decide that they're so special and superior that they can just dump 1000s of years of tradition in 1 fucking generation for some shitty faggoty pop-culture shit.

This is whats wrong with normies today, such huge ego's, thinking they're above 1000s of years of tradition, and replacing it with some shitty stupid fucking gay ass shallow meaningless pop culture shit.

Attachments

• 93223906236.jpg
    93223906236.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 293
Religion is fucking stupid anyways it´s exactly the same as believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus the difference is when we grow up we know they aren´t real but people keep believing in religion because they have been indoctrinated from birth to believe it is, it´s not an indepenedent thought process that makes people believe in religion it´s indoctrinating.

Religion is a mental illness.

ngl I don't really care that much. I think its a little cringe that you would put pop culture references on your grave but in the end it doesn't matter really. Also wouldn't it be worse to do a religious burial if you are not that religion anymore?

It is their religion.

Pop culture trash imo. They were raised and fed daily on it.
The good ol' tv was a member of the family.

You get this sort of thing in church graveyards too though, I have seen it myself, when I die I want one of those gothic gravestones with a crying angel or something

Religion is fucking stupid anyways it´s exactly the same as believing in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus the difference is when we grow up we know they aren´t real but people keep believing in religion because they have been indoctrinated from birth to believe it is, it´s not an indepenedent thought process that makes people believe in religion it´s indoctrinating.

Religion is a mental illness.

This is the retarded shit im talking about, You have a massive fucking ego. Its not even about the religion itself or whether you believe in god or not, its about 1000s of years of tradition, just DUMPED for a fucking BATMAN ICON and you're willing to dump it in 1 generation because "LOL GOD ISNT REAL BRO, JUST SLAP BATMAN ON YOUR GRAVE BRO LMAO, WOAH IM SO HIGH IQ AND WOKE AS FUCK BRO"

Fuck offffffffffffffff.

Last edited:
This is the retarded shit im talking about, You have a massive fucking ego. Its not even about the religion itself or whether you believe in god or not, its about 1000s of years of tradition, just DUMPED and you're willing to dump it in 1 generation because "LOL GOD ISNT REAL BRO, JUST SLAP BATMAN ON YOUR GRAVE BRO LMAO, WOAH IM SO HIGH IQ AND WOKE AS FUCK BRO"

Fuck offffffffffffffff.
FUCK TRADITION! You are just another obedient sheep following in line like another brick in the wall just because everyone did it in the past, I HATE society so fuck "our" tradition! And especially fuck burrial tradition with a priest saying the traditional words and talk in delusions about heaven and all the man-made shit just to make the rest able to cope with the fact they will never see the person ever again.

Religion is pop culture by definition

kekthread:dab::dab::dab:
in 10,000 years people will dig that shit up and claim we worshiped a bat god. jfl

FUCK TRADITION! You are just another obedient sheep following in line like another brick in the wall just because everyone did it in the past, I HATE society so fuck "our" tradition! And especially fuck burrial tradition with a priest saying the traditional words and talk in delusions about heaven and all the man-made shit just to make the rest able to cope with the fact they will never see the person ever again.

"FUCK TRADITION" is why incels exist, you dumb shit. Learn to know whats good for you. This new-age "FUCK IT" shit is why this board exists. If we still had traditional beliefs and values in society every single one of us would have a looks-matched wife.

This would be worse if it were the grave of an adult

No incels are subhumans. You look confused.

A huge percentage of men who were able to find a woman and get married just a few decades ago would have been incel today. The only difference being that they grew up in a time where traditional values were still followed by men and women at least at face value, even if they didn't really believe it, and it benefited them greatly.

Now we live in the "fuck it brah" generation, and ALL WOMEN just fuck and suck in their prime to the top men, and then settle down later in their 30s/40s with a slimy cuck. Just a few decades ago these women would have not done this, they would have hooked up with their looks match in their prime years and married him. Good luck getting a woman in her prime years now without being a Chad.

So do you still say "FUCK IT BRO"? HUH HUH ???? HUHHHHHHHHHH? YEAH FUCK YOU

"FUCK TRADITION" is why incels exist, you dumb shit. Learn to know whats good for you. This new-age "FUCK IT" shit is why this board exists. If we still had traditional beliefs and values in society every single one of us would have a looks-matched wife.
We humans are just animals like any other species so society shouldn´t exist at all as we know it, we should live as hunters and gathers to live free in nature without laws and rules forced upon us by dictators (the government) but you are clearly just another sheep in love with the modern concept of society which is truly pathetic it´s like the stockholm syndrome where the victim falls in love with the oppressor. We live in a world with thousands of laws we are FORCED to OBEY and you are defending this society because it´s "tradition". The best slaves or the ones that doesn´t even know they are slaves.

We humans are just animals like any other species so society shouldn´t exist at all as we know it, we should live as hunters and gathers to live free in nature without laws and rules forced upon us by dictators (the government) but you are clearly just another sheep in love with the modern concept of society which is truly pathetic it´s like the stockholm syndrome where the victim falls in love with the oppressor. We live in a world with thousands of laws we are FORCED to OBEY and you are defending this society because it´s "tradition". The best slaves or the ones that doesn´t even know they are slaves.

I am defending the religious system that was put in place that kept women mating with their looks match instead of fucking the top % of men.

End of fucking story, you pseudo-intellectual nigger.

FUCK IT BRO"? HUH HUH ???? HUHHHHHHHHHH? YEAH FUCK YOU
Not true. Vast majority of the normie population is just delaying social responsibility, delaying or avoiding marriage, but at the same time they are still forming couples and having a shit tons of kids.

Anyway. A Batman logo on a tombstone is funny. Some people writes quotes of shitty authors on their tombstones. Batman is funnier.

FUCK TRADITION!

Without tradition everything is falling apart. Tradition is significant, it is the very foundation of wisdom and how it is passed to the next generation.

I am defending the religious system that was put in place that kept women mating with their looks match instead of fucking the top % of men.

End of fucking story, you pseudo-intellectual nigger.
:dab:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 196
I think the debate comes to : do you want to live in clown world or not?
A traditional society is the only thing that could protect us from the ravages of ultra libertarian liberalism that is increasingly causing the decay of Western civilization. If traditions are thrown to trash, then nothing will matter and each Man will see himself as his own God, allowing all the shit behaviors that are causing our inceldom, and much more.
I completely agree with OP on this.

I think the debate comes to : do you want to live in clown world or not?
A traditional society is the only thing that could protect us from the ravages of ultra libertarian liberalism that is increasingly causing the decay of Western civilization. If traditions are thrown to trash, then nothing will matter and each Man will see himself as his own God, allowing all the shit behaviors that are causing our inceldom, and much more.
I completely agree with OP on this.

This is what I am talking about, thank you.

I feel sorry for the kid, it's not his fault his parents are retarded.

jingle bells batman smells, i hate batman

This is the retarded shit im talking about, You have a massive fucking ego. Its not even about the religion itself or whether you believe in god or not, its about 1000s of years of tradition, just DUMPED for a fucking BATMAN ICON and you're willing to dump it in 1 generation because "LOL GOD ISNT REAL BRO, JUST SLAP BATMAN ON YOUR GRAVE BRO LMAO, WOAH IM SO HIGH IQ AND WOKE AS FUCK BRO"

Fuck offffffffffffffff.
Religion is for medievalcels.