Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people deny JBB?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I don't understand why? Is it because it makes black victimhood look silly or it is because White people can't be blamed? It's obvious that blacks have higher SMV than Whites & mog them. It's not like it contradicts the black pill in any way.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hw6aVz1twI

Because it's cope. Obviously a BBCmaxxed appealmaxxed high status rapper is going to rail white sluts no matter how ugly he is, same with the hoodrat gangbangers who get to fuck trashy white landwhales. You can't look at that and make the conclusion that blacks can't be incel JFL, especially the nerdy suburban animefag types. Just look at Somalis. :lul:

I wrote two paragraphs ranting about JBW, just for me to actually read the title :feelskek::feelskek:

Because it's cope. Obviously a BBCmaxxed appealmaxxed high status rapper is going to rail white sluts no matter how ugly he is, same with the hoodrat gangbangers who get to fuck trashy white landwhales. You can't look at that and make the conclusion that blacks can't be incel JFL, especially the nerdy suburban animefag types. Just look at Somalis. :lul:
Somolis aren't really black thus don't benefit from JBB. https://www.atikaschool.org/knowledge-centre/why-are-somalis-not-considered-black

It's because some people aren't retarded and actually understand statistics.

You won't see this shit being made about any other race of men other than White or Black men.

Download 2 1

rather die a virgin than niggerMAXXX

Big nigger cocks is nothing with nigger height.

Holy fucking shit, I have no chance. Nada
As if it weren't obvious before

Stop race mixing date your own race, why do we all need to be mixed? Jew agenda 2030 in full swing......

Black and whites have the highest smv. Whites have a bit of edge on blacks.

It's not about being a certain race, it's about just being exotic. Black people have higher SMV in Eastern Europe because they are rare here, just as white people have higher SMV in Asia. Only for curries and rices it doesn't matter because they are naturally either shitskins or have less masculine bodies

tyrones and white chads slay. if you're short, have tiny dick, weak jawline, etc etc then your race doesnt matter