Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people care so much about the war?

Vlarke

Vlarke

Wizard
★★★★
Why I I would give a f about Some brownskins blowing themselves up with rockets in the middle of the desert If I want to see that ill just play callofduty....

The reason we care is because we don't want to see our tax dollars being wasted on more pointless wars.

Because it's globally relevant regardless of your personal thoughts on the situation. If the sandnig nations go full unrestrained invasion mode on Israel or Israel tries going into Lebanon to get Hezbollah we'll all be dragged into (((WW3))) lmao. :feelskek:

Because it's globally relevant regardless of your personal thoughts on the situation. If the sandnig nations go full unrestrained invasion mode on Israel or Israel tries going into Lebanon to get Hezbollah we'll all be dragged into (((WW3))) lmao. :feelskek:
Muh WW3

sweden might be going into war soon

Nukes Nukes nukes

Because your country might engage in it anytime soon, so it's better to be addressed even if you don't support anyone

For me its an interesting story with a lot of depth and strategy and tactics and I don't know how it will turn out.