Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people believe college = better life?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
I have a hard time wrapping my head around so many people thinking going to college = getting a job.

no inceltier guy is graduating college in 2022 and beyond and is landing a job in his field. maybe if you graduated before 2018 perhaps there was a chance. but i just dont see how its possible that some socially stunted bottom of the barrel guy is going to go to college and then somehow land a job that even remotely compensates for the time effort and money they just spent getting the degree.

first of all, nobody even gives a fuck about your degree. its some arbitrary bullshit that hiring managers use to write off people. its called gatekeeping. yet thats not even the main mechanism they employ to gatekeep. once they have you on the desk they are going to look for autistic shit like did you suck 100 cocks off for free at some event to make gay nigger pride known to the local preschool. oh, you didnt do that? next

if you are an ugly socially stunted guy, these people under no circumstances are going to give you a job. they dont give a fuck. they will make up whatever stupid elaborate bullshit reason as to why youre not qualified. "well sir, it appears you didnt make the D1 tri athlete 1st place while holding a 4.0 in theoretical physics, im sorry next"

have you ever heard of cs and remote jobs? it's an inkwels dream

My education helped me get my social media marketing job sweaty you sound ignorant and probably didn't go to college:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wagecucking is never a good life.

college sucked for me. fuck this gay earth

There's no degree for you're face

Meh I kinda need college and University for my job as a lawyer but I don't disagree, it's fucking torture. Also nice pfp

college is for the normies and the ones who try to begin (ps it never did in the first place)

The student loan was a decent way to fund my alcoholism. But as a graduate my main goal is attempting to sustain a minimum wage job. Make of that what you will.

Meh I kinda need college and University for my job as a lawyer but I don't disagree, it's fucking torture. Also nice pfp
bro the only job youre ever gunna be able to get is at one of those extreme burn out 80 hour week cpa slave mills (if you are a good goy enough to get extremely high grades and networked (impossible to network as ugly))

youre not gunna make shit for money trying to do that and all youre gunna do is slave your life away working for chad and stacy to fuck in the back room

bro the only job youre ever gunna be able to get is at one of those extreme burn out 80 hour week cpa slave mills (if you are a good goy enough to get extremely high grades and networked (impossible to network as ugly))

youre not gunna make shit for money trying to do that and all youre gunna do is slave your life away working for chad and stacy to fuck in the back room
bruh I was giving my input, I have the best grades in my classes and I actually enjoy law so L

better degree= more money= foids

bruh I was giving my input, I have the best grades in my classes and I actually enjoy law so L
then you're bluepilled or get more female attention then you let on. no fucking blackpilled incel is getting best grades and enjoying studycucking. its just not reality. if what you are saying is true, you are getting at least some semblance of female attention, or you are not blackpilled. its simple reality.

then you're bluepilled or get more female attention then you let on. no fucking blackpilled incel is getting best grades and enjoying studycucking. its just not reality. if what you are saying is true, you are getting at least some semblance of female attention, or you are not blackpilled. its simple reality.
So being intelligent is now bad? Have you got brain worms? :feelstastyman:

So being intelligent is now bad? Have you got brain worms? :feelstastyman:
being intelligent doesnt mean using said intelligence to slave in a kike factory polluting your mind with bullshit in hopes of being a good little rat for masters maze

being intelligent doesnt mean using said intelligence to slave in a kike factory polluting your mind with bullshit in hopes of being a good little rat for masters maze
ok retard :feelsokman:

Are you autistic?
everyone actually blackpilled can see right through you dude. hard for you to tell on the otherside how transparent it is that youre bluepilled or chat with females. but we can all see it clear as day bud

everyone actually blackpilled can see right through you dude. hard for you to tell on the otherside how transparent it is that youre bluepilled or chat with females. but we can all see it clear as day bud
what majopr did you drop out

:lul:

I haven't gone to college after high school since that was so shit for me, I figured why would I pay for high school 2.0?

But I think the reality is unless you can neet bucks your gonna end doing some shit job like warehouse or some other blue collar hell. At least with a degree you can hope for a white collar job that imo will always be superior to any blue collar shit.

It's just that it's a crap shoot out there. I think about all those stories of people going to college only to end up in the blue collar world anyways due to not being able to find adequate employment.

It seems that degree alone isn't enough and that networking is important as well if you want to land the job you desire and as we all know for us that's nearly impossible due to favoritism and such.

Last edited:
But I think the reality is unless you can neet bucks your gonna end doing some shit job like warehouse or some other blue collar hell. At least with a degree you can hope for a white collar job that imo will always be superior to any blue collar shit.

It's just that it's a crap shoot out there. I think about all those stories of people going to college only to end up in the blue collar world anyways due to not being able to find adequate employment.

It seems that degree alone isn't enough and that networking is important as well if you want to land the job you desire and as we all know for us that's nearly impossible due to favoritism and such.
this last bit is the important part. low tier men will still end up in the same shitty jobs even if they do go to muh college.

Because the ratio of college "educated" people non-educated ones is so inflated that you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job without a degree. As an incel you should just study CS and get it over with. Wish someone would've told me that at the age of 18 so I wouldn't have had to waste half my adult life being confused and depressed.

Biggest lie ever college sucks

society is geared towards 100 iq normtards, but university is a bit off the mark upwards, so i guess its geared towards people of 103-105 IQ. Still :feelstastyman: Plus its geared towards women, the way they act, not their iq. Women have buckets for brains anyway.

Because the ratio of college "educated" people non-educated ones is so inflated that you can't get anything better than a minimum wage job without a degree. As an incel you should just study CS and get it over with. Wish someone would've told me that at the age of 18 so I wouldn't have had to waste half my adult life being confused and depressed.
oh yeah bro. just study cs bro when you dont give a fuck about stupid computer shit bro so you can slave away for chad and make barely more then you can make fucking cooking at a restaurant. big brain time

Especially in the US it's retarded, go into huge debt to get some shitty certificate so that you can be a wagecuck. Better to get a head start in work, go NEET or get a trade.
college is for the normies
:yes:I wish I had understood this before I went. Also I realized graduating would just mean more wageslaving as a "reward". Plus the jobs you get from a degree are harder to quit at a whim than lower tier jobs since they're not as replaceable. I dropped out eventually.
everyone actually blackpilled can see right through you dude.
Yeah there is something very off about him getting the best grades in his class. How can someone blackpilled be so motivated to study and work so much? Almost impossible I would say.

Last edited:
Even Nietzsche wasted his 20s running around in universities, when he couldve spent that time thinking and taking More advatnage of his born intellect.

wikipedia Nietzsche Life:

Youth (1844–1868)​

Me at 28 :feelssus::ha..feels::giga::whatfeels:

I kinda need a degree at my shithole country if I want to realistically gain any significant amount of money and not bother my parents anymore, but I partly agree

College life is hell, you get mogged harder than in HS and people won't even get to notice your existence. Worst of all it's difficult af and you have to study on your own unlike the normcucks who get carried by their high IQ friends via studying sessions.

I don't have to pay debt since I have multiple government benefits, but I'd never even consider to go otherwise

no inceltier guy is graduating college in 2022 and beyond and is landing a job in his field. maybe if you graduated before 2018 perhaps there was a chance. but i just dont see how its possible that some socially stunted bottom of the barrel guy is going to go to college and then somehow land a job that even remotely compensates for the time effort and money they just spent getting the degree.

first of all, nobody even gives a fuck about your degree. its some arbitrary bullshit that hiring managers use to write off people. its called gatekeeping. yet thats not even the main mechanism they employ to gatekeep. once they have you on the desk they are going to look for autistic shit like did you suck 100 cocks off for free at some event to make gay nigger pride known to the local preschool. oh, you didnt do that? next
this just sounds ridiculous, people only get hired from degrees and qualifications. what country do you live in? i would guess the jewnited states of america

People go to college to get laid and make connections

If you do neither then it’s a massive waste of effort and money because degrees are useless. Literally just a piece of paper

it's a boomer tale back when it meant something. now you get 5x as good an education in 1/5th the time just watching youtube videos on the subject lmao
like i said, youre bluepilled or are getting female attention.
tbh. nobody can take that shit for very long without being a sexhaver or being a cuck. being a uni student is such a low T, strenuous, stressful state that anyone that doesn't guzzle 1L of soylent cuckold drink a day will simply go insane

If you do neither then it’s a massive waste of effort and money because degrees are useless. Literally just a piece of paper

How can someone blackpilled be so motivated to study and work so much? Almost impossible I would say.
fucking exactly. it means he is either bluepilled, or blackpilled but is recieving some sort of female attention. its literally one of two. its literally like a law of physics dude, there is no 3rd choice. bluepilled, or getting female validation. (or both i guess).
I kinda need a degree at my shithole country if I want to realistically gain any significant amount of money
this is the point of my post. you wont GET any significant amount of money as a low tier male by getting a college degree. you MAY get a job that pays like 15% more then without one AT BEST. which amounts to peanuts considering the amount of time and effort you put in. i get payed more to cook in a shitty kitcken then absolute fuck tons of postings for jobs requiring degrees. (which is still fuck all amount of money)

this just sounds ridiculous, people only get hired from degrees and qualifications. what country do you live in? i would guess the jewnited states of america
youre bluepilled. nobody gets hired because of their degree or qualification. they get hired because they networked or good looking. (usually both because its basically impossible to network as ugly because nobody gives a fuck about you no matter how much you jester / how cool you are, have to be born into connections if youre ugly)
yeah, something thats for at MINIMUM normies. not fucking incel tier guys.
tbh. nobody can take that shit for very long without being a sexhaver or being a cuck.
fucking exactly dude. they have to be bluepilled/getting female attention

youre bluepilled. nobody gets hired because of their degree or qualification. they get hired because they networked or good looking. (usually both because its basically impossible to network as ugly because nobody gives a fuck about you no matter how much you jester / how cool you are, have to be born into connections if youre ugly)
if you think "networking" or being good looking can get you a high paying job you're a basement dweller who never goes outside

if you think "networking" or being good looking can get you a high paying job you're a basement dweller who never goes outside
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: youre completely bluepilled delusional or an absolute youngcel. nobody gives a fuck about your "muh qualifications" there champ

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: youre completely bluepilled delusional or an absolute youngcel. nobody gives a fuck about your "muh qualifications" there champ
yeah thats why almost every guy with good job is an ugly weirdo who studied his ass off to get it. i cant tell if you're trolling or if you're actually so out of touch with reality that you believe this shit

yeah thats why almost every guy with good job is an ugly weirdo who studied his ass off to get it. i cant tell if you're trolling or if you're actually so out of touch with reality that you believe this shit
dude nobody blackpilled is slaving away for years studying some stupid bullshit they dont give a fuck about just to wage. thats pure bluepiller shit big time

oh yeah bro. just study cs bro when you dont give a fuck about stupid computer shit bro so you can slave away for chad and make barely more then you can make fucking cooking at a restaurant. big brain time
If you're NT then no don't bother, for your sake and ours. But if you aren't and you don't like computers then you're doing something wrong