Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people believe college = better life?

If you're NT then no don't bother, for your sake and ours. But if you aren't and you don't like computers then you're doing something wrong
i like browsing the fucking internet on computers, thats about it. i dont give a shit about the components of computers or how it works or a fuck about software etc. i refuse to bend my mind to enjoy bullshit computer parts because i cant get pussy

Wall of text
That wasn't my point at all, I know what you're saying but worst case scenario I could just work for my family, since they make a lot of projects and told me they need some staff

Only thing that makes me not wanna pursue a degree is college itself because it's a hellish experience and my motivation always drops whenever I'm reminded of my trueceldom

if you are an ugly socially stunted guy, these people under no circumstances are going to give you a job. they dont give a fuck. they will make up whatever stupid elaborate bullshit reason as to why youre not qualified. "well sir, it appears you didnt make the D1 tri athlete 1st place while holding a 4.0 in theoretical physics, im sorry next"
This.

i dont understand why ugly / socially maladapted guys would spend all the time and effort to get these degrees and qualifications. the people who are in these jobs are good looking, socially adept NT normies, who under no circumstances wants a freak in their midst, no matter how good/qualified they are to fulfil some autistic task.

at the most, you will be chad and stacys bitchboy doing shit horrible work in the closet where no one can see you and no one has to talk to you, for a wage far below what you should be recieving for the work that you are doing.

i dont understand why ugly / socially maladapted guys would spend all the time and effort to get these degrees and qualifications. the people who are in these jobs are good looking, socially adept NT normies, who under no circumstances wants a freak in their midst, no matter how good/qualified they are to fulfil some autistic task.

at the most, you will be chad and stacys bitchboy doing shit horrible work in the closet where no one can see you and no one has to talk to you, for a wage far below what you should be recieving for the work that you are doing.
Yes, and that's really sad. We incels need money more than normies, foids and Chads.

Yes, and that's really sad. We incels need money more than normies, foids and Chads.
yep. normies foids and chads dont have to abondon their countries and homes in order to find a better life in a shit-tier country. yet they enjoy traveling and living abroad anyway due to the vastly higher wages they recieve solemente based on how good looking and NT they are

Particularly for people who don’t have the outright option of becoming a NEET, college is a temporary solution to avoid having to face the real world especially now that most courses are offered online. Not only that but work from home jobs are a realistic transition from this and people who are uneducated are much less likely to be able to work from home.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around so many people thinking going to college = getting a job.

no inceltier guy is graduating college in 2022 and beyond and is landing a job in his field. maybe if you graduated before 2018 perhaps there was a chance. but i just dont see how its possible that some socially stunted bottom of the barrel guy is going to go to college and then somehow land a job that even remotely compensates for the time effort and money they just spent getting the degree.

first of all, nobody even gives a fuck about your degree. its some arbitrary bullshit that hiring managers use to write off people. its called gatekeeping. yet thats not even the main mechanism they employ to gatekeep. once they have you on the desk they are going to look for autistic shit like did you suck 100 cocks off for free at some event to make gay nigger pride known to the local preschool. oh, you didnt do that? next

if you are an ugly socially stunted guy, these people under no circumstances are going to give you a job. they dont give a fuck. they will make up whatever stupid elaborate bullshit reason as to why youre not qualified. "well sir, it appears you didnt make the D1 tri athlete 1st place while holding a 4.0 in theoretical physics, im sorry next"
I got a job before graduating college in my field.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around so many people thinking going to college = getting a job.

no inceltier guy is graduating college in 2022 and beyond and is landing a job in his field. maybe if you graduated before 2018 perhaps there was a chance. but i just dont see how its possible that some socially stunted bottom of the barrel guy is going to go to college and then somehow land a job that even remotely compensates for the time effort and money they just spent getting the degree.

first of all, nobody even gives a fuck about your degree. its some arbitrary bullshit that hiring managers use to write off people. its called gatekeeping. yet thats not even the main mechanism they employ to gatekeep. once they have you on the desk they are going to look for autistic shit like did you suck 100 cocks off for free at some event to make gay nigger pride known to the local preschool. oh, you didnt do that? next

The main gate is ugliness

because youre an NPC good goy drone BLM worshiping cuckold. go fuck yourself stupid bitch. drink bleach
Well no shit you didn't get a job, you're a brainwashed idiot with no critical thinking and can't even hide your beliefs in public.

I have been doing all interviews and all work since COVID started over the phone. I have not met a single coworker or interviewer.
Well. That's really based.

i like browsing the fucking internet on computers, thats about it. i dont give a shit about the components of computers or how it works or a fuck about software etc. i refuse to bend my mind to enjoy bullshit computer parts because i cant get pussy
I agree with this.

But how am I going to pursue my dream career or close to it without one? I would hate to rot as a NEET all day, or do some shitty McDonald's job for peanuts. My parents don't have any connections and are practically hanging on by a thread financially with me in the boat. They wouldn't allow me to NEET for a long time either. And I fucking hate computers crap.

But how am I going to pursue my dream career or close to it without one? I would hate to rot as a NEET all day, or do some shitty McDonald's job for peanuts. My parents don't have any connections and are practically hanging on by a thread financially with me in the boat. They wouldn't allow me to NEET for a long time either. And I fucking hate computers crap.
yea its over bro

10%
Come on I already told you to stop listening to @jerkjocky the faggot. He literally fucks 80 n1gger bulls a week. You shouldn't trust the aids-ridden judgement of his brain.

Come on I already told you to stop listening to @jerkjocky the faggot. He literally fucks 80 n1gger bulls a week. You shouldn't trust the aids-ridden judgement of his brain.
@Komesarj89 this is @Substitute Subhuman 's pet dog that cant get me out of their heads. can you tell him to fuck off

@Komesarj89 this is @Substitute Subhuman 's pet dog that cant get me out of their heads. can you tell him to fuck off
Stop yelling at mirrors and fighting Baloo the bear and I might consider stopping.