Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do people always say eye area can't be improved like other areas?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
I'm not saying you can get hunter eyes if you have a terrible eye area with surgery but saying it's the hardest area to improve with surgery just isn't true.

Look at the improvement of other facial areas through surgeries and then look at stuff like (cosmetic) orbital decompression:
Cosmetic-Orbital-Decompression-Treatments-2.jpg

Bilateral-Bulging-Eye-Surgery-Los-Angeles-2.jpg

Figure-6.jpg

3A.jpg

In addition stuff like orbital decompression can be combined with fat injections or ptosis repair in order to really minimize upper and lower lid exposure as much as possible.

While cosmetic surgery doesn't have the ability to give you hunter eyes (yet) you can definitely improve, so stop being retarded and saying it's over if someone has half a millimeter of upper eyelid exposure.

Opinions? cmon guys agree with me so I can cope with my shitty eye area lmao

When we say "eye area can't be improved," we are talking about significant improvement. What you've showed us are very minor improvements.

ASIDE from the first one. That's pretty good, although I'd say even her before pic wasn't gross to begin with.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
When we say "eye area can't be improved," we are talking about significant improvement. What you've showed us are very minor improvements.

ASIDE from the first one. That's pretty good, although I'd say even her before pic wasn't gross to begin with.

It's true that a very significant improvement is pretty much impossible to achieve with today's technology, but I believe that the results are comparable to the results you would get from things like lower 1/3 surgeries.

I believe that with the right combination of eye surgeries and fillers/implants most people can improve their eye area by a decent amount which could boost them up a point or 2, but many incels just seem accept that their eye area is shit because they believe nothing can help them and focus on surgerymaxing other parts of their face.

TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

It's true that a very significant improvement is pretty much impossible to achieve with today's technology, but I believe that the results are comparable to the results you would get from things like lower 1/3 surgeries.
I believe that with the right combination of eye surgeries and fillers/implants most people can improve their eye area by a decent amount which could boost them up a point or 2, but many incels just seem accept that their eye area is shit because they believe nothing can help them and focus on surgerymaxing other parts of their face.

You're right; it's not just plastic surgery that you need in order to improve your eye area, but also filler injections. Personally, I don't want any surgery, so nothing is going to fix my eye area. My eye area is pretty gross, IMO. Well, in pictures, but in the mirror/in motion it looks alright.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

You're right; it's not just plastic surgery that you need in order to improve your eye area, but also filler injections. Personally, I don't want any surgery, so nothing is going to fix my eye area. My eye area is pretty gross, IMO. Well, in pictures, but in the mirror/in motion it looks alright.

Yeah I get you on the not wanting surgery part, also do you happen to have an asymmetrical face? My eye area doesn't look that bad in the mirror most of the time especially in good lighting, but when I look at a picture of my face not flipped like in the mirror I am legit disgusted. Obviously Both my eyes are shitty but the asymmetry makes them look actually repulsive.

TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Yeah I get you on the not wanting surgery part, also do you happen to have an asymmetrical face? My eye area doesn't look that bad in the mirror most of the time especially in good lighting, but when I look at a picture of my face not flipped like in the mirror I am legit disgusted. Obviously Both my eyes are shitty but the asymmetry makes them look actually repulsive.

Yeah, my face is pretty assymetrical. Even my eyebrows! JFL. I have mild upper eyelid exposure, but my left eyelid has slightly more exposure than right one. LOL, legit! I'm also disgusted when I see a flipped picture of myself (which is actually what other people see; but when you video yourself, it also flips your image, but in my case, I actually look less disgusting in motion).

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Yeah, my face is pretty assymetrical. Even my eyebrows! JFL. I have mild upper eyelid exposure, but my left eyelid has slightly more exposure than right one. LOL, legit! I'm also disgusted when I see a flipped picture of myself (which is actually what other people see; but when you video yourself, it also flips your image, but in my case, I actually look less disgusting in motion).

I have a similar case of asymmetry with my eyelids but i have a deviated fucking septum and like my right side looks much worse and fatter on camera than my left if that makes sense. goddammit it's over for asymetriccels lol. I made a snapchat but I never uploaded anything I just use it to get a slight confidence boost if I'm feeling extra deformed lmao, you can try to download if you don't have it it's good cope. Our last chance is to hope that only we think we look deformed because we notice the asymmetry and others don't, because if I actually look like how I see myself in photos is legit OVER.

TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

I have a similar case of asymmetry with my eyelids but i have a deviated fucking septum and like my right side looks much worse and fatter on camera than my left if that makes sense. goddammit it's over for asymetriccels lol. I made a snapchat but I never uploaded anything I just use it to get a slight confidence boost if I'm feeling extra deformed lmao, you can try to download if you don't have it it's good cope. Our last chance is to hope that only we think we look deformed because we notice the asymmetry and others don't, because if I actually look like how I see myself in photos is legit OVER.

I don't ever look good in photos, LOL. So snapchat is not for me. I'm a 2/10 so I'll never look good unless I fraud heavily.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
TripleCel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

I don't ever look good in photos, LOL. So snapchat is not for me. I'm a 2/10 so I'll never look good unless I fraud heavily.

The reason I said snapchat is because it flips the photo like a mirror, plus I think they have a default beauty filter or some shit so it makes you look less subhuman (obviously even then I have to find a 1 in a 100 angle lol).

TripleCel said:

It's like the chin, it's just a few millimeters of facial features but makes at least 3-4 points of difference

Eye area can make or break someone's looks, and is very hard to make any significant changes to through surgery.

QuantumDummy said:
Eye area can make or break someone's looks, and is very hard to make any significant changes to through surgery.
That is true to an extent, but I still believe it can improve appearance just as much as other surgeries out there (with exceptions ofc).
But yeah it's damn near impossible to REALLY change an eye area, I have high hopes that technology will progress in this field and it will if people show enough interst in it (we just need to blackpill every rich normie with a shitty eye area).

You will be ridiculed if you wear makeup as a male.

men can't wear makeup

its too expensive only richcels can afford that

It´s over for eyecels.

Eye area is nothing. I have a great eye area yet I'm a fucking subhuman.

Eye area can be surgically improved A LOT actually. My eye area improved a hell of a lot.

Garbage said:
its too expensive only richcels can afford that
Then I guess I'll just have to moneymax lol

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Eye area can be surgically improved A LOT actually. My eye area improved a hell of a lot.
I've been seeing great results from people like Dr. Taban, I'm confused as to why people deny that there are surgeries that can give good results

TripleCel said:
Then I guess I'll just have to moneymax lol

I've been seeing great results from people like Dr. Taban, I'm confused as to why people deny that there are surgeries that can give good results

Yeah the eye area is one of the most surgically malleable parts of the face. Ptosis repair and/or upper bleph for droopy upper eyes. Fat grafting to upper eyelids for hollow upper eyelids. Canthoplasty for negative canthal tilt and/or too much scleral show. Infraorbital rim implants if weak in that area. Supraorbital ridge can be augmented or shaved down.

The only thing you might not be able to fix is close set eyes (low interpupillary distance). There's technically a surgery even for that but it's risky, expensive, only a handful of craniofacial surgeons in the world do it and good luck finding one willing to do it just for aesthetic reasons.