Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do people always need to mention they have a Girlfriend

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
was playing FFXIV Online today. Was looking for a party to play. Some dude joins and leaves after 5 minutes and says "sorry guys, I have to go. My girlfriend wants to watch a movie with me."

Why do people always need to mention always that they have a girlfriend? No one in that party knows him. People really love telling you that they are in a relationship. This guy just reminded me that I'm a loser, no one would ask me to stop playing my video game to spend time with them, because no one really cares in the end.

To boost his ego, obviously. Being incel is the worst thing possible in today's society.

Normies need to constantly self validate themselves, you never see Chad mention his gf without reason.

The human race loves to brag.

I would do it too ngl

BRB my waifu wants to suck my dick.

Why are you jealous of a cuck?

Normies need to constantly self validate themselves, you never see Chad mention his gf without reason.
It's desperation and knowing they aren't shit

When someone feels the need to self insert a bunch of things about themselves that are seen as good, unwarranted, it's because they aren't shit and they know it

It's why normshits always have to post their gross dead end relatio ship on social media

Its just a meaningless pop culture gesture at this point really.

Not at all that different from "Happy Halloween!", "Merry Christmas!", "Happy New Year!" or "Happy Thanksgiving!" etc, etc.

In other words something people instinctively feel they are required to do, but they aren't really required to do.

Sorry didn't read, I have a girlfriend you know

Screenshot 20191227 145809
Sorry didn't read, I have a girlfriend you know
You can't even cope with video games without seeing this stupid shit. And on steam and Xbox live everyone has their pfp as them with their gf. It's fucking infuriating. Made sure to unsubscribe to this moron, he's aliteral low iq retard to begin with with the shittiest opinions ever

They are humble bragging faggots