Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do our parents lie to us ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do our parents tell us that we’re not unattractive when in reality we are like if girls didn’t like you when you were in high school then you’re ugly if women don’t like you as an adult then you’re unattractive it’s that simple I’ve been rejected enough times to know that from an objective perspective I’m not attractive anybody that says otherwise is in denial

because they dont give a fuck about us

It's there fault

People believe what they want to believe, and people want to believe in just world fallacy. They want to believe everyone gets a fair chance, and that looks don't actually matter all that much. That's what they _want_ to believe.

It just turns out its not the reality, and some people don't deal too well with reality. Believing that the world is very shallow and superficial is scary to most normies.

I have a friend who is an incel in denial. He does all the looksmaxxing shit and still get rejected everysingle time. He’s a 23YO virgin at the moment. He so in denial that he now says that he enjoys the rejection as it makes him feel more manly :feelsclown:

Why do our parents tell us that we’re not unattractive when in reality we are like if girls didn’t like you when you were in high school then you’re ugly if women don’t like you as an adult then you’re unattractive it’s that simple I’ve been rejected enough times to know that from an objective perspective I’m not attractive anybody that says otherwise is in denial
I'll tell you why.

Because your parents want grandchildren.

:blackpill: If they blackpill you -- it's over. You either LDAR, rope, or cope in peace until death.

:bluepill: If they bluepill you, and if you manage do spend decades redirecting your sexual energy towards acquisition of resources, there is a non-zero chance that you will eventually become a prime target for spermjacking (child-support-rape) from an economically desperate foid (e.g.: ugly drug addict) who will pretend she fell in love with anything other than your wallet (e.g.: your beautiful face) -- and you will believe her lie because you spend your entire life believing you're attractive and have a "nice personality" thanks to your parents.

Then you'll spend decades supporting her drug habit while she abuses your kid, who was born a retard due to the mother's genes and drug habits. But it doesn't matter, because if your kid is a foid of if he becomes a thugmaxxed ghetto gangbanger he will eventually get a chance to breed too, and your parents become great-grandparents, and so on.

:bluepill: Bluepilling non-Chad sons is a last-ditch effort to create a mental state that allows them to breed, however badly.

When parents give "the talk" to their Chad sons, :chad: the subject is usually very different, something along the lines of "be careful with the slutty girls" or "bring your girlfriends here for us to vet her" etc. always in the sense of directing him into having the highest quality offspring possible.

Last edited:
A06850B1 3940 43D2 BE91 FB5663BBE8F6

Parents need copes too.

My father mogs me by 4 inches and was a low tier chad in his young days. He definitely cant relate.

1. They had it easier than us. Many of us here could probably ascend pre-OLD.

2. Telling your child that he's destined to be alone for life is hard.

3. Their ego's can't accept that the genes they passed on to us are inferior.

High IQcel agreed to all

Because of this: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Agree some people could ascend here if we were in boomer time some parents really think their kids are attractive but they don’t know the new standard in this zoomer timeline :feelsrope:

You are stupid to believe anything your mum has to say about your looks

Our fathers were raised in a different era to us

It’s the fault of your pERsonality