Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do normies strawman the fuck out of incels?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I watched some YouTube videos today about incels especially this forum and it's crazy how they don't even listen to our arguments and strawman the living shit about everything we say. It's ragefuel trough and trough :feelsree:

"Ur not intitled to sex bro :soy:"

"U call women dumb then complain about not getting pussy lolololol:foidSoy:"

It's so stupid that it's painful I'll link the videos I watched

View: https://youtu.be/jJvDMKsy8D8

View: https://youtu.be/9wnyv0uUscw

ugh looking at these pretentious faggots makes me sick
disregard any of their opinions and instead bash their heads in with a club
in minecraft ofc

it's crazy how hard it is for people to just admit that ugly deformed people are generally rejected by society and that it's reasonable for those people to be bitter about it.

Our arguments can't be countered because they're all just stating the facts of reality. If I said "women prefer tall men" and showed the scientific data to prove it, there's no counter-argument they can give. Easier to use ad-homs, strawmans, and other logical fallacies to avoid confronting the truth.

It's easy to just lie and virtue signal when you have everything.

Last edited:
Our arguments can't be countered because they're all just stating the facts of reality. If I said "women prefer tall men" and showed the scientific data to prove it, there's no counter-argument they can give. Easier to use ad-homs, strawmans, and other logical fallacies to avoid confronting the truth.
anything to hold on to their just world outlook

it's crazy how hard it is for people to just admit that ugly deformed people are generally rejected by society and that it's reasonable for those people to be bitter about it.
Litterly this

Good grief. Why are they so obsessed with us, virtue signaling faggots.

Women say no one is entitled to sex until we start taking away their birth control or abortions lol
then they say sex is a human right

Because logical fallacies are the only way they can be right, and we can be wrong. :feelsjuice:

in minecraft ofc

they just cannot comprehend our superior truth

Normies can't relate and probably have easy lives they can't comprehend how impossible it is for a truecel to ever make any progress in life besides waging.

Women say no one is entitled to sex until we start taking away their birth control or abortions lol
then they say sex is a human right
You can't decide on other peoples bodies!:foidSoy::soy: Meanwhile the world controls ours by banishing us to our bedrooms

Normies capable of intellectual debate aren't wasting their time on lame inceltear subreddit. They've got better things going on

Normies capable of intellectual debate aren't wasting their time on lame inceltear subreddit. They've got better things going on

lmao true, i forget this too often

in minecraft ofc
:feelsthink: :feelsokman:

Slice them to shreds I.N.C.E.L. Kommando style

sword blade GIF by BBQ Films

Typical jewtube normie virtue signaling shit.

Good grief. Why are they so obsessed with us, virtue signaling faggots.
A :blackpill: truth for many of these normies and cucks is that their lives are increasingly not that different from inkwells....maybe they get a drunk fat chick at a bar or get to be a betabux cuck while their below average "gf" bangs Chad on the side but that's about it....

so instead of being brave and "punching up" they attempt to act morally superior to those they feel are even lower than them and easy to attack. :feelsclown:

This.

The logical/informal fallacies are the go to "abusive" techniques people use to try and discredit everything we have to say.

It's a common tactic used by twitter/reddit "type" of people. They're so shit at debating/discussing the topic at hand that they have to argue a completely different point that wasn't even made or a stance that we don't even have to score some "points".

E.g., I think women become roasties in their 30s.

Reddit/Twitter retards: Are you saying that you want to date 9 year olds?

E.g., I think women are pretty shitty (based off my interaction with them) nd they clearly give preferential treatment to better looking guys.

Reddit/Twitter Morons: Are you saying that all women deserve to die and are throwing ugly men in gas chambers?

It's idiotic and the reason I don't engage with these cretins on such matters. It's not worth your time, brain-damage or energy.

This too.

I watched some YouTube videos today about incels especially this forum and it's crazy how they don't even listen to our arguments and strawman the living shit about everything we say. It's ragefuel trough and trough :feelsree:

"Ur not intitled to sex bro :soy:"

"U call women dumb then complain about not getting pussy lolololol:foidSoy:"

It's so stupid that it's painful I'll link the videos I watched

View: https://youtu.be/jJvDMKsy8D8

View: https://youtu.be/9wnyv0uUscw

they strawmen anything they dont like

Normies can't relate and probably have easy lives they can't comprehend how impossible it is for a truecel to ever make any progress in life besides waging.
I think this is sort of true, but I also think that to some, they sort of can relate, and we represent their deepest darkest fear. Maybe they're sort of on the cliffedge, realizing that they have very little keeping them in the normie world. How many dudes out there are sort of attractive enough to date, but maybe if they lost their job or got in a car wreck or something would find their prospects dried up?

To many, I think we represent a deep insecurity, and they hate us for it. Some of them hate us because they know that they're one bad day away from becoming us, and they fear and loathe our lives, as they rightfully should. Few people have the capacity for mercy, or grace.

But yeah, I definitely think that most just can't relate to us. They have no conception that "clean your room and take a shower" isn't sufficient advice, since that's literally all they had to do and it worked, since their life circumstances (genetics, upbringing, etc.) gave them everything else they needed to succeed.

Because were ugly

according to cucktears were all just a bunch of rapist terrorist pedophiles :feelshaha: they need to dehumanize us to feel better about their normie privilege.

Why are troons obsessed with incels

they try to prevent the blackpill from spreading
it don't work tho

Because they can’t think of actually counter arguments

They don't just prefer lol, Women have standards and men have preferences

not one nanosecond

You can be average height and still slay if exceptional in all other areas.
Funny, I'm one of the taller ones (5'11) but fat and really subhuman face with rapist eyes/gaze paired with better than average iq. It truly is over for me