Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies say its "cowardly" to hit a foid?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
First, I'm not condoning senseless violence, but I'm of the firm belief that if a foid hits someone (male or female) she deserves to get hit back.

And as for the "cowardly" terminology:

Parents are never called "cowards" when they hit their kids

A big guy is never called a "coward" when he punches out a smaller guy

Because of pussy privilege and they hope to get laid if they defend her. Which never happens.

They call shooters “cowards” too when going on a shooting rampage takes some balls tbh..

They call shooters “cowards” too when going on a shooting rampage takes some balls tbh..

This. Most normies would shit their pants at the first stage of planning.

Cause it's never coward for them to let foid beat them to death without defending themselves

Because equality bullshit is only applied when it benefits women.

So even if a scrawny 100 lb dork man hits a 140 lb amazon woman that's cowardly for scrawnier man to do that?

They have mental illness or they are thirsty for pussy with their 5-6/10 looks.

Also people who rope. Takes some guts to do, tbh.
Outdated views on the world.

Never got this honestly. It takes some insane balls to pull out a shooting.
Maybe because they think guns are "cowardly" weapons? Maybe they would prefer some sort of sword rampage? I don't get it.

If I hit a foid MMA fighter and then got fucked up, would I still be a coward ?

Never got this honestly. It takes some insane balls to pull out a shooting.
Maybe because they think guns are "cowardly" weapons? I don't get it.
Probably because the shooters are hitting unarmed, defenseless civilians, but yeah needless to say, it's retarded.

Here in the west hitting your kid is getting looked down on. Many think it is abuse and lazy parenting to have to physically discipline your child.
A man will be called a coward if he beats up a smaller man unprovoked.
As for foids... most women are smaller in status than their male counterpart but if a woman hits a man, she should expect the same result as if a man hit a man. Feminism and all.

it is more cowardly to hit someone knowing that the white knight cucks will do the rest of your fight for you

it is more cowaradly not to hit them.

Because they're self righteous CUCKED WHITE KNIGHTA BETA faggots and also because its cAlLeD bEiNG a DeCeNt hOOOOMAN beiNg
Because of pussy privilege and they hope to get laid if they defend her. Which never happens.
This. Most normies would shit their pants at the first stage of planning.
Cause it's never coward for them to let foid beat them to death without defending themselves

JFL at this leftist statement. Kids need to be taught a lesson every once in a while.

Cope.
jfl at using leftist as an insult, edgy dumbass. did you get beat as a kid?

jfl at using leftist as an insult, edgy dumbass. did you get beat as a kid?

U mad cuck? Clearly mommy and daddy loved you dearly, teehee!

It's because foids are physically weaker and normies subconsciously know foids are lesser than men tbh. Foids are weak so people see hitting them as going after someone who is lesser than you. Its the same with hitting children.

It's because foids are physically weaker and normies subconsciously know foids are lesser than men tbh. Foids are weak so people see hitting them as going after someone who is lesser than you. Its the same with hitting children.
this minus the edginess
NPC spotted. Back to cucktears, leftie.
youre the npc retard
>SRK
no wonder you don't say anthing original

Cowardice is an old concept. It was relevant back then when nobles who where overtrained at military discipline were fighting each others in joust contest and "skirmish battles" (which is too vague, the more precise French term is "béhourd") to show their value, courage and dedication to the crown in the potentiality of a war.

Nowadays, you are a cowards if you disagree with your local feminazi.

This, there is a lot of social norms I need to follow or else I will have 10 fuckers wanting to beat the shit out of me, but a foid can do anything she want and have no consequence for it

Because women are supposed to be weak and fragile and in need of protection, only something a coward would target. Also a man is supposed to be hard enough to take any blow a weak, fragile, inferior being could dish out. So if you aren't a hard enough man to be struck by a woman without complaint you are considered a coward.

Female validation.

The idea that a man cannot hit a girl is sexist. Remember women are just as strong as any man so make sure to hit them.

Feminist equality.

What a backwards world we live in.

Truth is if you punch a foid, you are based and high IQ.

Beta cucks want to protect womynz at all cost.
Besides, women are children both physically and mentally. All the power they have is because of men.

They're all a bunch of spineless white knights who conveniently want you to turn the other cheek when you're struck by a woman, despite women claiming for the last century they want to be treated equal to men. Equal, yeah sure, equal where convenient; privilege when not.
What a backwards world we live in.

Truth is if you punch a foid, you are based and high IQ.
Agreed, fully.
Double standards, equal rights, but no equal responsibility. Men can still be responsible for their childish antics.

They're all a bunch of spineless white knights who conveniently want you to turn the other cheek when you're struck by a woman, despite women claiming for the last century they want to be treated equal to men. Equal, yeah sure, equal where convenient; privilege when not.

Exactly, I am also convinced that most white knights would hit back eventually, if the law would be applied equally, instead of having two "sets" of law, hardcore mode for men, tutorial mode for women.