Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies love trannys so much but hate incels?

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
The main reason given for all the compassion given to trannies is look at the suicide rates in the transgender community. I don't know any comprehensive studies examining suicide rates among incels but we all know it's pretty high up there as well and wouldn't be surprised if it surpassed those of the transgender community. So you'd think they'd be just a compassionate towards me right? Yet normalfags want us dead. It's a stunning double standard that I can't ignore.

Normies did hate trannies and faggots in the past until Jew progressivism took over.

I wish I had Jewish girlfriend tbh, we could control cumskins together

Last edited:
What? No, they don't love Transformers because they're killing themselves. If I hate bad people, I obviously want bad people to kill themselves. So if I think incels are bad people, I'm happier in a world without them.

Transformers have done little in the eyes of normies to seem like bad people.

W*men-are-wonderful effect. Troids get to partially exploit it wither way

Normies did hate trannies and faggots in the past until Jew progressivism took over.
Fucking cope tranny. Tonnes of people still hate you. They just pretend not to for votes that's all.

Fucking cope tranny. Tonnes of people still hate you. They just pretend not to for votes that's all.
Faggot calling me a tranny? JFL. :feelskek::lul::feelsgah:

Faggot calling me a tranny? JFL. :feelskek::lul::feelsgah:
Literal faggot tranny who just arrived from IncelTears calling me a faggot:-

troy-point.gif

No one likes trannies. The tranny "love" is a complete fabrication coming from the elites. Everyone is disgusted by them. They are probably even more hated than incels. Incels aren't trying to force their children into the restrooms with them.

Propaganda.

Also yeah they have high suicide rates but... are we sure that's a reason to support them in their dramatic and permanent decisions about their body? It could be that they're often unstable people and these decisions are incorrect.

Whatever you say, Mr. "pussies are ugly".
I was actually referring to pussies that had just been nailed by Chad. Do you like those? What does your pussy look like after Chad has fucked it?

When did your last account get banned from here? :soy:

No one likes trannies. The tranny "love" is a complete fabrication coming from the elites. Everyone is disgusted by them. They are probably even more hated than incels. Incels aren't trying to force their children into the restrooms with them.

Absolutely true. Trannies are very similar to us in terms of the widespread hate and disgust everyone feels towards them, the only difference is that (((they))) included them in the list of protected groups, but it never changed anyone's true feelings, only what they dare say openly. People (foids, normies and incels alike) still can't stand them.

look at the suicide rates in the transgender community.
you dont understand thats exactly why we need to support them irreversibly cutting off their tits or dick and injecting hormones into themselves for the rest of their life because that will fix the problem :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy: #transblacklivesmatter

This trans stuff is definitely not happening organically. The Powers That Be have an agenda. I'm not sure what that is, but I know SOMETHING ain't right.