Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies have to LARP as incels

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Seriously. Is it some form of masochism? There are people here who have had multiple lays and relationships who insist on calling themselves incel.
I don't have a problem with non virgins posting here. You are allowed to but as a BLACKPILLED NORMIE. Or volcel
Users like @ItheIthe and @Zyros do this well so I don't mind their posts.
Stop pretending to have our problems when you clearly have not experienced what true incels have.

Last edited:
AFAIK he only had sex once.
Although he says he is a vocel so imo not really incel by his own statement.

They want to feel they're a part of a community and a discriminated-against one. They probably have problems fitting in real life with people and an inferiority complex, so they use this forum as a form of coping mechanism to feel being belonged somewhere and better about themselves when they see us. Also they want to convince themselves that their lives are hard and they're suffering to sound and feel edgy and special. They probably have more mental problems than us for doing this shit, i pity them.

They want to feel they're a part of a community and a discriminated-against one. They probably have problems fitting in real life with people and inferiority complex, so they use this forum as a form of coping mechanism to feel being belong somewhere and better about themselves when they see us. Also they want to convince themselves that their lives are hard and they're suffering to sound edgy and special. They have probably more mental problems than us for doing this shit, i pity them.
Legit.

They want to feel they're a part of a community and a discriminated-against one. They probably have problems fitting in real life with people and an inferiority complex, so they use this forum as a form of coping mechanism to feel being belonged somewhere and better about themselves when they see us. Also they want to convince themselves that their lives are hard and they're suffering to sound and feel edgy and special. They probably have more mental problems than us for doing this shit, i pity them.
They need to go to therapy which they can actually benefit from cause they aren't ugly. This site does them more harm than good. It should be for ugly/autists with no hope

They need to go to therapy which they can actually benefit from cause they aren't ugly. This site does them more harm than good. It should be for ugly/autists with no hope
They need to get over themselves and stop being cunts and live their lives instead of wasting it on here.

We're a small niche. Even women want to take part in Inceldom, luckily we always tell them to fuck off.

never understood why females keep trying to inject themselves in incel communities when we have so thoroughly proved females can't be incel

Dude you slayed 10 girls i wouls gtfo of this site if i did what u did

3 weeks of success doesn't erase the past.

The 15 girlfriends guy needs to be banned.

Do you think there are females on this forum? We did have one from the rateme mega thread btw.
Yes I think that and I can tell you why. Everyone can make an account and it's not hard to mimic incel behavior. Any female can spread fake information that tricks us into thinking that she is a male.