Why do normies have it so easy to socilaize and meet girls?

Wettinghose

Officer
-
Its like they can just go out and converse with random people whereas incels like me are treated like a leper in any social setting

iFartAtRoasties

Recruit
-
If you're here, you already know. How interesting anything you say is is dependent on how you look and sound, not the content of it.

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
-
WoW lepers.

I am ugly but not a Monster. I just get drunk and drugmaxxed and all my social anxiety goes away

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Because uglies are lower than lepers, a chad with leprosy can easily shag prime JB whore pussy.

i_DareYouREEme

Plushiecel
-
jfl only chads are allowed to talk with foid strangers
normies have to play the social circle game

FrereJacques

Recruit
-
I don’t get it either, maybe I’m a lot more ugly than I think I am. I know manlets, recessed chin framelets, and fatasses with gfs and friends. NTmaxxing/Social circlemaxxing is legit

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
because ugliness is a factor. we are ugly so we are not able to do it. but they arent.

gnomen1

Officer
-
The answer to this is easy. Only about 1/36 men are autistic. The rest are more or less NT and behave the way they do.

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
And what is it that I have to say to random people who I have never met before, if I did I would have to be very drunk and I'm sure foids would just walk away giving me a look of disgust

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
-
I don't understand it either, I just can't no matter how hard I try, I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to say or act, but when I watch normies they all seem to be able to do it easily, as if it is just natural to them, it's fucking unfair.

Back when I was bluepilled I thought you just need "Le confidence" I tried forcing myself into social situations for more than 2 years, but I saw no improvement whatsoever, and I am still socially retarded.

Being ethnic, plus ugly and a manlet, also doesn't help in anyway, normies do not even try to include me in any groups or conversations, at the only job I ever had the normies literally ignored me as if I was invisible, whilst they stood in a group talking (Even when I tried to join in, twice actually, first time they just ignored me, the second they gave a one word reply then continued on amongst themselves), this went on for months, they didn't even make an effort to include me the entire time until I quit because of my anxiety.

Last edited:

andinocel

Officer
-
Because incels are sub-8 in looks and extremely inhibited —- bad combination. Many incels are also on the spectrum and are naturally awkward and taciturn. Aspergy guys need to have looks of over 8 on the 10 scale to get some just by socializing
Average looking normies can degrade themselves by clowning or begging their way into some fuck puppets vagina.

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
Just be NT.

I couldn’t talk to a girl without fucking up if my life depended on it.

Jog Mansen

Recruit
-
Its like they can just go out and converse with random people whereas incels like me are treated like a leper in any social setting
normies are treated like dirt also it just doesn't register in their filthy peasant heads, they get divorced, accused of rape and still blame themeselves becuase they are brainwashed cucks, incels only have trouble conversing because we dont have inflated egos and know that "bruh like personalty and stuff man" is complete and utter bullshit

RandyProzac

GynoGod
-
It's about being low-inhib. If you're like me, you're entirely at a loss for words when it comes to conversation because you don't know the right combination of words that will make the normies pleased with the chat. They're all talented actors, and have been doing it their entire lives, no problem. Just talk bro

Of Manlets and Men

Veteran
-
Normies don't really have it easy; there's a complicated list of rules they have to follow and a lot of hoops they have to jump through. But they tell themselves they're "succeeding" and "it's all worth it" because they're brainwashed cucks.

Chad has it easy.

GeneticFilth

Major
-
I don’t get it either, maybe I’m a lot more ugly than I think I am. I know manlets, recessed chin framelets, and fatasses with gfs and friends. NTmaxxing/Social circlemaxxing is legit
The males you see with recessed chins that have friends and gfs most likely are like Michael B Jordan, where even though the chin is recessed the maxilla and eye area make up for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)