Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normies hate us so much

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
Even chads do not hate us as much as normies do. Do normies not know that in 5 years time they will be incels. Whenever i try speaking about the blackpill to normies irl they get soo angry and upset for no reason at all. They're arguments are " I know a 5'2 ugly indian guy whos slaying white pussy" but fail to prove any evidence. My theory is normies are very insecure about their looks and are aware about hypergamy but refuse to take the black pill because they don't wanna be labeled as incels because they think were some retarted autistic losers. Like in my opinion Normies are bluepilled incels. In 5 years, you need to be at least chadlite to escae inceldom. Like most incels are just normies/ avg looking guys who suffer from hypergamy or theyre non NT tbh.

Read up on the just-world hypothesis

Whenever i try speaking about the blackpill to normies irl they get soo angry and upset for no reason at all.
Can't speak sense to npcs that are literally overdosed on :bluepill:

Even chads do not hate us as much as normies do.

Chads typically blackpill themselves to some degree, they're just on the winning end of it. Chad knows full well just how slutty and disloyal foids are and chads often engage in some degree of looksmaxxing themselves because there is always a bigger chad. Normalscum by contrast refuse to take the blackpill and want to believe that their frumpy, basic 4/10 gf wouldn't literally kill her own children with a betabuxx for the chance to lick chad's cock.

Normalscum hate incels because incels threaten their bluepilled worldview. Chad's don't mind incels because their worldview is much more similar to that of incels.

Normalscum by contrast refuse to take the blackpill and want to believe that their frumpy, basic 4/10 gf wouldn't literally kill her own children with a betabuxx for the chance to lick chad's cock.

To his history's credit, he was adopted by a blonde White woman.

My theory is normies are very insecure about their looks and are aware about hypergamy but refuse to take the black pill because they don't wanna be labeled as incels because they think were some retarted autistic losers.
Normies aren't insecure about their looks only; their insecurity is about their standing in the social ladder, looks is just one part of it. If you are bluepilled and at the edge of losing your social privileges, you would try to hang onto it no matter what. This explains their hatred of incels.

Normies aren't aware of how broad the hypergamy is, they have a small understanding of it thanks to instinctual knowledge. So they aren't capable of understanding the redpill, let alone blackpill. I was deep into redpill in college, was talking about these points with my friends and their answers to me were in the vein of "Did you only see bad women around you? No, right? So what about those ones?", instead of trying to understand it further than "There are some skanks in the society, so avoid them and you will be fine.".

They were programed to be bluepilled and to hate the incel community, even if they think we are right.
Examples:
-normies stealing the pills
-normies stealing our words based, -cel
-normies stealing our memes.
But fuck incels tho :lul:

they dont understand
our struggle

because they are marxist drones who attack anyone who smashes their world view that everything is sunshine and rainbows and that humans are part of the animal kingdom and thereby are subject to the same natural laws

Because they know deep inside, that most of them are only a stone throw away from suffering our fate. Most Normies fear aging as much as any other man, but they know what they will lose in the end.

We are a reminder of their incoming decline.

Even chads do not hate us as much as normies do. Do normies not know that in 5 years time they will be incels. Whenever i try speaking about the blackpill to normies irl they get soo angry and upset for no reason at all. They're arguments are " I know a 5'2 ugly indian guy whos slaying white pussy" but fail to prove any evidence. My theory is normies are very insecure about their looks and are aware about hypergamy but refuse to take the black pill because they don't wanna be labeled as incels because they think were some retarted autistic losers. Like in my opinion Normies are bluepilled incels. In 5 years, you need to be at least chadlite to escae inceldom. Like most incels are just normies/ avg looking guys who suffer from hypergamy or theyre non NT tbh.
Bro take it from don’t explain the blackpill to anyone(normies in particular)

Chads typically blackpill themselves to some degree, they're just on the winning end of it. Chad knows full well just how slutty and disloyal foids are and chads often engage in some degree of looksmaxxing themselves because there is always a bigger chad. Normalscum by contrast refuse to take the blackpill and want to believe that their frumpy, basic 4/10 gf wouldn't literally kill her own children with a betabuxx for the chance to lick chad's cock.

Normalscum hate incels because incels threaten their bluepilled worldview. Chad's don't mind incels because their worldview is much more similar to that of incels.
Chads and incels are blackpilled
Normies(90% of the fuckin population) are completely bluepilled or purplepilled at best