Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do normies hate this site

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
finding .is was one of the best things that happened to me in my shitty life you guys are my brocels I don't care what retarded normies like inceltear say I love you guys. you are some of the only people who love me

normies are not on inceltears, theyre more trucel than us

Normies arent human

Scapegoat to mock and feel better about themselves.

They don’t like to acknowledge the truth about struggling men. As much as they shout down “shut up and pull yourself up by the bootstraps” as being insensitive or ignorant advice, that’s ironically what they believe we should do.

Also, :feelsYall:

Normies hate the truth.

They hate it with a passion. They prefer to live with convenient lies.

Tbh they've mad even about redpill grifters and MGTOW movement, anyone who is talking about how women are is the enemy and extremist

on top of what other people have said, this is a male only space which is one of the very very rare male only spaces left in the current clown world and normies have been brainwashed to think anything male only = bad

finding .is was one of the best things that happened to me in my shitty life you guys are my brocels I don't care what retarded normies like inceltear say I love you guys. you are some of the only people who love me
Thx same

Lonely men's role in today's society is to shut up and wageslave. Don't complain. Don't question anything.

For whatever reason, normies want to destroy any camaraderie and release that we can find.

it kills them to know we have a place we can talk to eachother

They hate the idea of ugly men finding any tiny modicum of satisfaction or happiness in their lives. They prefer for us to wallow in our misery alone forever and live in agony. The normie problem is a disease and the only cure is total normalcuck genocide. There is no other solution. :reeeeee:

Episode 5 Mma GIF by UFC

they hate the truth that’s why

It's cheaper than therapy meeting people of like-minded problems and discussing those problems honestly I'm surprised there isn't more forums like this surrounded on this very topic something's very special about this forum it will be a very sad day if this gets shut down

Normies know they are beaten by Chad and get leftovers; they have to push us down further to raise themselves.

Yeah, finding this forum was one of the best things that happened to me as well. I never found people that I related to more than the ones on here. I hope someday one of my comments makes its way into r/inceltears. It would give me lifefuel to know that I’m pissing off the psychopathic losers that are on inceltears.