Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies hate folks who are weird?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I see it so normalised to make fun of and bully people doing harmless things that they enjoy. Why is this? Why are normal people so cruel?

I see it so normalised to make fun of and bully people doing harmless things that they enjoy. Why is this? Why are normal people so cruel?
its a hobby for them.

It triggers an evolutionary response of trying to correct certain behaviours, but in many cases this behaviour can't be corrected thus the individual is outcasted for the good of the tribe.

I don't know really but I've noticed it too.

Then again, we're hard on them too and call them normies! So maybe it's true from both sides.

they hate that you’re ugly not weird

It triggers an evolutionary response of trying to correct certain behaviours, but in many cases this behaviour can't be corrected thus the individual is outcasted for the good of the tribe.
Thousands of years of evolution and yet our brain is still so primitive

Normies are kiss up, lick down because they can't compete with Chads and those at the top.

Normies are pretty fucking weird themselves

they hate that you’re ugly not weird
This. Every “weird” thing gets adopted by normies at some point, see: video games, anime, blackpill memes/slang, and more. They never hated you for being weird, they hated you for being subhuman