Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies expect you to approach foids and get rejected hundreds of times and just be ok with it?

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
As if any of them got rejected that many times, rejection after rejection takes out every bit of confidence you have in yourself and it makes you want to hate women even more

because they don't care, it's just a cheap advice and they are just giving it to make you stop talking about your situation

You should approach because we are not chads but its not worth of trying after 2-3 times of rejections.

Though I've never personally done anything to gain what could be called a "rejection", I presume it's largely due to not being able to relate; they can't really imagine trying and not achieving simply due to your height, race, and how you look... :feelsUgh:

So they completely ignore actual reality and statistics and hyperfocus instead on blatantly wrong and easily disproven arguments like "personality" to explain it away; or they simply deny any possible "rejections" of yours. :feelsclown:

because they don't care, it's just a cheap advice and they are just giving it to make you stop talking about your situation
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Exactly this. It would be unpleasant to tell you that they dont give a fuck if women wants you because they dont have such problem. So instead they say "you have to approach a lot of women and someone will fuck you".

And then you write reddit post that you actually approached 1000 girls during last 2 years and then they say:

"you are fucking mental if you approached 1000 girl in 2 years". "You definetely send "to needy" wibes".

The first 2000 approaches are the warm up approaches the next 3000 is when it begins

Because they just need to keep at it just a couple hundred more!

Because they're idiots, just like people who are willing to spend money towards lottery jackpots and don't take odds/statistics into consideration.

Do foids ever get rejected 100s of times, as there even been such a thing

Do they? I'm pretty sure normies see that as creepy and desperate. So you absolutely shouldn't approach women because that's wrong and should get to know them as friends, but you definitely shouldn't not approach women because it's a numbers game and you miss every shot you don't take.

TLDR; there is no reason because most people are barely sentient.

Normies don’t even approach. They warm approach at most after receiving obvious signs of attraction. None of the normies I know with gf’s went out and approached foids left and right jfl. Only desperate Reddit cucks, chads, autists, and incels cold approach.

only fakecels approach toilets

Normies don’t even approach. They warm approach at most after receiving obvious signs of attraction. None of the normies I know with gf’s went out and approached foids left and right jfl. Only desperate Reddit cucks, chads, autists, and incels cold approach.

Because globohomo needs slaves (proletarians) to keep the system up

Normies are generally low or below-average IQ beings so they will propagate bluepill and many other worthless copes. They aren't able to draw conclusions from surrounding reality. They can't say that's over for some people instead of recommending copes

fuck them all