Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies care about travelling so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I really don't see what's so nice about it. You waste a lot of money to go see some buildings and some people that are different from the buildings and people you usually see. "Culture".

Read a book, watch a documentary - there, you just got exposed to a lot more "culture" and interesting things than you would have from a week of travelling.

Edit: Ohh I just remembered that I'm very antisocial so I didn't really consider that they just want to brag to other people. Also, they share the experiences with other people they care about.

It depends.
I would like to se japan and some special places on earth(like pripyat, yakutsk, chernobyl)

I think travels can bring many thing positive. Go SEA.

Women get to jump on more dicks

It's mostly women that LOOOOOOOVE TRAVELLLIINNNG TEEHEEE

It means they enjoy getting free shit just for existing, and using it to experience everything and ride the most Chad dick with no responsibility.

Any female that mentions they love traveling, BEWARE. You will get cucked hard if you allow yourself to.

It's mostly women that LOOOOOOOVE TRAVELLLIINNNG TEEHEEE

It means they enjoy getting free shit just for existing, and using it to experience everything and ride the most Chad dick with no responsibility.

Any female that mentions they love traveling, BEWARE. You will get cucked hard if you allow yourself to.
Thought you were leaving .is :feelshehe::feelshehe:

I would travel to do more IRL trolling tbh. Best cope.

It's just to brag about it tbh, it's like the over consumption of goods in the 80s.

It depends.
I would like to se japan and some special places on earth(like pripyat, yakutsk, chernobyl)
When I start backpacking, Pripyat is my to go place tbh. It's off limits but government doesn't give a fuck and lots of people have sneaked in.

I like traveling because my gray monotonous city sucks. One day I will move out I hope

Because they want to post pics at exotic places in their instagram account

Everywhere is the same nowadays. I can understand the appeal that traveling had in the world before the internet, but even that is finished. You go to any town/country and you'll see a lot of people hooked on their smartphones. No one interacts with anyone. The experience is not worth the money.

Novelty can give you a dopamine kick and since women can only perceive what is visible, they need to move around a lot to "experience" new things. Men get to access the realm of invisible objective realities so they can be happy seeking novelties at a conceptual level.

Normies have no imagination
That’s why they travel

None of my normie friends ever traveled. Normies do not travel unless they get some bs 3 day cruise vacation

Smart men travel and live good in sea. Sometimes they bring foids with them elsewhere

Traveling would be a good cope, ngl. I would get to see some of history's greatest monuments and art. Try some outstanding food. It's one of my main reasons to try to moneymaxx.

I am dying to travel.
I have never left the United States.
I am afraid of being alone and everyone else on the trip will be with friend(s).
I will look odd eating at a table all by myself.

traveling for foids is code for experiencing international chad cock

Traveling is good, much better to rot at home.

It’s fun but goes by wayy too fast. Basically you’re spending several thousand for something that becomes a memory almost instantly

You just have to travel once to a place radically different from your own to see it's nothing special really. The human condition and most stuff are the same everywhere.

It's interesting to witness a different culture, climate, architecture, different races of people, etc, but all of that gets old pretty quickly. Also, in 99% of cases you belong in your native culture and not there.

tbh it's kind of like unlocking a new level in a video game

I like fine dining and I can use credit card points and frequent flier miles to get where I need to be. Some places are also really interesting if you're a history/politics geek.

Am going to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks. Legal weed, fuck yeah.

But otherwise, you're right. The worst normies are the ones who always go to some cheap Caribbean all-inclusive resort. Yuck.

I think Filthy Frank said it best, no one cares if you like to travel EVERYBODY loves to travel

I’ve traveled a lot throughout my life and while I enjoyed the many experiences I never talk about it unless it has something to do with the conversation (which I don’t have anymore IRL)

Well I'm not a normie, but I love travelling. Seeing different places seems like fun to me, especially admiring the nature and architecture of such places.

However, something I won't do is stay out in a tent in the middle of Morocco.

I did travel to see some tourist attractions but it’s very boring. You see a building ok cool building now what. I noticed all normies lie about the reason why they travel. They travel to get drunk and have sex. When you travel you become exotic and you SMV increases significantly. Even foids and couples travel to enjoy the attention of being exotic. Why else would women travel to India obviously it’s not of the history or culture because Indian culture is shit they just enjoy seeing Indian men drooling over them.

I traveled everywhere in Asia and I found out the Philippines is the cheapest place to get laid so I go to Manila and rent an apartment and have hookers come over all day long. No need to travel and go sightseeing or go to islands. Just stay in the apartment and fuck hookers.

i wanna see petra tbh

because they like to travel around the world and fuck different people

I really like traveling, but I hate all those popular places. I like to see nature in different places, something inside me craves it. When you sit on some hill you are first time on it, and look on forests, valleys, small villages under it... I don't know, those are rare, few moments I really I'm glad I'm alive.
I also like driving my car. I travel only locally because why waste money. My country is big enough that there's always gonna be something new for me

Do they? Or do they just like the idea of presenting an image of themselves that is oh so worldly and cultured to their audiences? I’m sure there are ppl who genuinely like to travel and engage in culture foreign to their own, but most of the normalfaggots on social media are a bunch of phony pieces of shit. They should all just take a shot gun and blow their brains off and post it on social media if they want attention so much.

I really like traveling, but I hate all those popular places. I like to see nature in different places, something inside me craves it. When you sit on some hill you are first time on it, and look on forests, valleys, small villages under it... I don't know, those are rare, few moments I really I'm glad I'm alive.
I also like driving my car. I travel only locally because why waste money. My country is big enough that there's always gonna be something new for me

I agree. I'm very big on nature. I do enjoy visiting new places for food and to watch how people go about their lives differently in vastly different cultures.

Shitting on travelling cause normies make it a social media parade is low iq tbh.

They don’t love to travel. They love taking pictures of their travels because they think their followers love to travel.