Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do normies care about school shootings?

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
They don't care about children getting bullied to death, so killing children is a free real estate for them. When we complain about bullying, we get told to shut up, get over it, get gaslighted about it ever happening (all these kids killing themselves or ending up with mental health problems are all in my head) and basically get called "pieces of shit" for caring (one normie told me that having any morals makes me a Jehovah Witness, lol, they're surprisingly judgmental despite being nihilists) and pointing out how normies are evil. So why do they care about some kids getting killed in a school shooting?

I speculate it's because it's all tied with their theory of "shit genes", they often even outright say that bullying is a corrective measure against "freaks of nature" who dare to look different or not participate in the majority culture. Why is a school bully a perfect evaluator of genes, while a shooter is not (hey, maybe these kids should've hidden better or ran away faster, I guess they just "had shit genes and deserved it"), remains a mystery. If you preach sick and twisted "survival of the fittest", don't cry when you or your loved ones end up being "not fit enough".

:feelskek::feelskek:You're right. I hate people so much that say some people deserve bullying, they can't even imagine how damaging it is. I turned suicidal bc of some things that happened in HS, and I wasn't even bullied really. If the whole class would laugh at you and fuck with you I would be thinking of going Cho on them as well (in Mario Party)

:feelskek::feelskek:You're right. I hate people so much that say some people deserve bullying, they can't even imagine how damaging it is. I turned suicidal bc of some things that happened in HS, and I wasn't even bullied really. If the whole class would laugh at you and fuck with you I would be thinking of going Cho on them as well (in Mario Party)
I was constantly on the verge of taking a knife with me, so that I could stab my bullies (who were literally everybody else at my school) or skin them alive.

I would fantasize about it every day, many times I would take a knife and stab the walls pretending they were the bullies' throats.

I'd often elaborately plan out how I would hide the knife, how I would stab them, how I would mutilate their corpses.

Of course, the only thing that stopped me from doing that was the fear of going to prison and having my future thrown away.

In hindsight, I absolutely should have done it. It was cowardly of me to not have done it.

Rotting in prison with such immense satisfaction would feel much better than my "free" life as a 26 year old incel like now.

I don’t really know how to answer your post.but it crazy people those Children death to push their normie liberal nonsense.they only care about individualism when it’s let them be hedonistic idiots.

Virtue signaling to get attention

it's le current thing

What pisses me off the most about this is that normies treat school shootings as some kind of oddly world phenomenon. No you fucking bitches. It's just the result of years of bullying you fucking faggots. Bullying a kid because he doesn't speak the monkey language of the rest of the class and calling him weird and quiet for not doing so will always lead to this.

no one of them has found their sparkle :feelswhat:

They fear retribution for what they’ve done :feelsthink:

What pisses me off the most about this is that normies treat school shootings as some kind of oddly world phenomenon. No you fucking bitches. It's just the result of years of bullying you fucking faggots. Bullying a kid because he doesn't speak the monkey language of the rest of the class and calling him weird and quiet for not doing so will always lead to this.

They really dont. The media tells the NPCs how to think. Remember, always remember, they're not humans, they're NPCs, basically bots.