Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies always mention: Let's go for a coffee?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Swiping tinder on my stacyfish and lots of people has this bio: Lets meet for coffee?
What the fuck is so good about coffee? They don't even drink the real thing - black coffee, they drink fake shit, pumped with various sugars, toppings etc.
Why do they virtue signal coffee? When every1 has an intention to fuck.

Let's meet for a coffee translation = let me access your looks irl

I wouldn't know as I've never had coffee. I think it's a normie's drink as I've heard pathetic fools say they can't live without coffee.

One of nature's mysteries.

Because dating is a commodified market. It’s inorganic and superficial. Fucking hyper-individualized culture. No real community anymore.

Imo nuance. Unless they're chad they can't get away with directly asking for sex because it looks desperate and childish. So they have to beat around the bush and act sophisticated like they don't necessarily have sex in mind while still making it clear that it's on their mind.

I used to drink coffee everyday when I started working cause it made the day seem like it went faster and it was something to do. Now it just tastes stale.

It's just a prop for going out and having a date/conversation.

I like coffee.

And it's because it's easy to bail out of a meeting at a cafe when things go wrong, so it's good for introductory conversations. If a meal goes badly, you have to ask for the check, go to the bathroom, have an uncomfortable conversation with your server, etc, before you can leave. Whereas if a coffee date goes badly, you just walk up and leave.

Idk but I would invite a girl for an energy drink instead. Cheaper and taste better.

Imo nuance. Unless they're chad they can't get away with directly asking for sex because it looks desperate and childish. So they have to beat around the bush and act sophisticated like they don't necessarily have sex in mind while still making it clear that it's on their mind.

It's their way of saying they're not simps. Most foids are so entitled that they expect more than just coffee in exchange for spending an hour in their presence.

Y basement

Because...

My coffee maker is in the basement