Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Normies act like women can be good leaders?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
They like to point to Jacinda arden who ruled small nation i new zealand. Look at what's happening with meloni in Italy. Niggers are still entering illegally. They're incompetent. white nationalists should be against having foid leaders, even if the foids are supposedly, nationalists themselves.

Last edited:
@DonezoTheClown
@DarkStarDownBad

To put it simply normies are fucking retarded reality is foids should never be in positions of power

@bcroger
@Chudpreet
@MoggedByALoli

too many movies showing strong female leaders for retarded gullible ass normies to not be psy opped

They don't make good leaders.

Normies think that leadership = good vibes

Translation (you can skip most of it it's the ramblings of a drunken retard) but notice the second half when he says we should be picking women to lead us:

The people from Rotterdam and Rotterdam are known for their pure down-to-earthness and 'don't talk, just clean up! And that is precisely the big problem with Thierry Baudet, it's bullshit and bullshit! His arguments, his speeches, you can't make sense of them! He tries to bend over backwards to attract as many voters and supporters as possible. Once the FvD supporters follow his caravan, they are 'tame sheep', because once again this election defeat should cause some commotion and consternation among the FvD supporters. In football it is customary that if the trainer/coach achieves bad results with his team, he is waved goodbye with 'white handkerchiefs' by the supporters. It makes one think that Marine le Pen (France) and Giorgia Meloni (Italy) are able to attract a broad electorate, as evidenced by their electoral gains and growth. Why does Thierry Baudet always fail to do so? I hereby implicitly provide the solution, let Thierry Baudet (honorably as far as I'm concerned) gently disappear from the scene, and provide fresh blood and a fresh new face! Since I have already linked to Marine le Pen and Giorgia Meloni, it could well be a woman to give the FvD an uplift and the necessary boost. Perhaps there is also some political ideological talent hidden in the youth branch of the FvD. Thierry's time is up, he doesn't score, and I see that more and more people are developing an aversion to him, he always shows a bravado of great and haughty behavior, which either raises the eyebrows of many people or makes them laugh at him. laugh. Then you know that Thierry's FvD story and ideology are no longer taken seriously, and that explains why voters have flocked to the PVV led by Geert Wilders. So: develop a revolt within the FvD party framework, clean up and freshen it up, with a nod to the FvD youth branch, because it is often the party youth branches that can give a radical twist or turnaround, through their youth ideology statement to the party framework and then the people will know Messrs Baudet, van Meijeren, van Houwelingen and Dekker, whether a (self) reflection is appropriate.

I see shit like this all the time, these people are bluepilled retards. Besides not taking the vax or maybe not liking sandniggers they're complete libtards or at least libtards of 10 years ago, really just shows how far the overton window has shifted to the left, in the 60s nobody would even consider a female president. The morons don't even notice the correlation between female voting rights and the fall of the West and if they did they would never have the balls to call it causation. I will always hate the left but the right with their philosemitism and "islam bad because gays and female rights" are pretty cringe too.

They like to point to Jacinda arden who ruled small nation i new zealand. Look at what's happening with meloni in Italy. Niggers are still entering illegally. They're incompetent. white nationalists should be against having foid leaders, even if the foids are supposedly, nationalists themselves.
Agreed. There may be an exception here or there, but the average woman is incapable of effective, competent leadership. And most certainly of anything of the legends of old - Alexander, Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler.
Any white nationalist or supremacist who supports foids in power is cucked and retarded. They are only good for PR by shutting up and looking pretty. :lul:

Our country is fucked because a female rules it

I’ve had the opinion they can be good leaders on in fields that depend on emotions and catering to them. Nothing political though

Foid leaders are figureheads doing the bidding of other interests and powers that be just like everyone else in sham democracies.