Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies "act" like they hate violence? I know they're full of shit

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
One recent example of this virtue signaling is with the Russia-Ukraine war, and I keep hearing or reading the same shit:
  • "Invading a country has no place in the 21st century" (laughable if coming from Americans, British, or French)
  • "To not have an opinion means you're supporting Russia and therefore supporting murder"
Another example is the death penalty --- kIlLiNg iS wRonG

Yet.....
  • if a whiteknight NPC sees me browsing on this forum and knows what forum it is, I'm sure he'll want to swing at me
  • You'll see 10 cucks gang up on a guy simply for pushing a foid
  • the same "i-hate-violence" types do nothing or turn a blind eye regarding urban violence, making excuses saying it's due to "socioeconomics" or "oppression"

War will always be a part of human society, there will always be countries invading another, and by trying to eradicate violence and war, we're creating a society of pussies. I also belive all humans are naturally violent (even vegan kumbaya types) -- its the hypocrites that claim otherwise

gotta learn to love the battle axe

it should be the last resort imo

normies only say that coz the war is a stalement.

had it been a 3 day operation, they'd sing a diff tune now.

Bluepilled cucks love to cry about violence and advocate for extreme pacifism while they openly support oppressing those who reject their degenerate ideology

Bluepilled cucks love to cry about violence and advocate for extreme pacifism while they openly support oppressing those who reject their degenerate ideology

Virtue Signaling

One recent example of this virtue signaling is with the Russia-Ukraine war, and I keep hearing or reading the same shit:
  • "Invading a country has no place in the 21st century" (laughable if coming from Americans, British, or French)
  • "To not have an opinion means you're supporting Russia and therefore supporting murder"
Another example is the death penalty --- kIlLiNg iS wRonG

Yet.....
  • if a whiteknight NPC sees me browsing on this forum and knows what forum it is, I'm sure he'll want to swing at me
  • You'll see 10 cucks gang up on a guy simply for pushing a foid
  • the same "i-hate-violence" types do nothing or turn a blind eye regarding urban violence, making excuses saying it's due to "socioeconomics" or "oppression"

War will always be a part of human society, there will always be countries invading another, and by trying to eradicate violence and war, we're creating a society of pussies. I also belive all humans are naturally violent (even vegan kumbaya types) -- its the hypocrites that claim otherwise
They hate violence when it's used to achieve something they disagree with. They're legitimately mindless animals.