Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do normies act like it's not all about hammering down that pussy senselessly?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
"I went through all these hoops for the woman I love" :soy:

"My hubby and I just fell in love, it was destiny"
:foidSoy:

Why do these cucks love to pretend that the end goal isn't sex when they're trying to get with a girl? They act like it's a nice addition rather than the end goal all along. Like it wasn't 10 times easier to make a male friend than get a girlfriend with whom you can't even relate as much as a best friend that's the same sex as you and has had similar life experiences.

Why do foids act like the guy they just met chatting them up (flirtatiously or not) is doing so with innocent intentions? Why do you need to prolong him boning you for days/weeks/months? To develop an attraction for him?

How can you not realize that the reason men are approaching you is that they see an inherent value in you, and since you're really not that interesting of a person, what can you deduct from that? What could they want from you that they can't get from somebody else?

How come they don't stop and think: wow there are so many loners at my school, why are these guys trying to be friends with me and not them? But instead, you go something like this: "nope they definitely don't want to fuck me, they just want a nice, friendly relationship with me. It could go somewhere but that's definitely not in these guys' minds".

Is it really that hard for them to be honest with themselves and accept that their value relies mostly on their vagina? It's not pretty I get that but it's also not pretty to be and live the life of an incel and yet all of us are here because we're honest with ourselves and not in denial about who we are and what our place in the world is.

their value relies mostly on their vagina
and validation.

that's all. love is all about validation and chemical reactions. not worth it.

normie codespeak for sex its all their lives revolve around

That’s my problem with normies they larp as these moralfags that are above animals and want women for reasons other than sex and intimacy like sharing your hobbies or interests with her when you could easily do that with guy friends. You don’t need a woman for that.
That’s the main reason age cuckism is rampant, soys and women can’t stand that a woman’s main value is in how young and pretty she looks.
I don’t even get how unaware these people can be. Whenever some hot young foid appears on screen in a commercial or in a sports game all the normies start making comments about how hot she is, asking if anyone knows her Instagram, etc. This happens a lot on Reddit too jfl, all that age cuckism and wanting foids for more than sex goes out the window whenever they see some cute 20 year old foid sitting court side in an NBA game.

Never try to understand women

No such thing as love just hot pussy

They like to think they’re special, and the reason so many guys are talking to them is because they’re amazing. Even when shown evidence that guys do that to literally every girl, even 2/10 :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I went through all these hoops for the woman I love" :soy:

"My hubby and I just fell in love, it was destiny" :foidSoy:

Why do these cucks love to pretend that the end goal isn't sex when they're trying to get with a girl? They act like it's a nice addition rather than the end goal all along. Like it wasn't 10 times easier to make a male friend than get a girlfriend with whom you can't even relate as much as a best friend that's the same sex as you and has had similar life experiences.

Why do foids act like the guy they just met chatting them up (flirtatiously or not) is doing so with innocent intentions? Why do you need to prolong him boning you for days/weeks/months? To develop an attraction for him?

How can you not realize that the reason men are approaching you is that they see an inherent value in you, and since you're really not that interesting of a person, what can you deduct from that? What could they want from you that they can't get from somebody else?

How come they don't stop and think: wow there are so many loners at my school, why are these guys trying to be friends with me and not them? But instead, you go something like this: "nope they definitely don't want to fuck me, they just want a nice, friendly relationship with me. It could go somewhere but that's definitely not in these guys' minds".

Is it really that hard for them to be honest with themselves and accept that their value relies mostly on their vagina? It's not pretty I get that but it's also not pretty to be and live the life of an incel and yet all of us are here because we're honest with ourselves and not in denial about who we are and what our place in the world is.
Dude for them even a woman to acknowledge their existence it's pure orgasm for them. This is next level of desperation.

Dude for them even a woman to acknowledge their existence it's pure orgasm for them. This is next level of desperation.
Well they certainly act like it doesn’t matter and they don’t care about the cooch at all.

Because, they cannot comprehend it, boyo.

Normies don't believe in objective reality, only social reality. They'll say what's acceptable and even believe it up to a degree. But their actions won't change. Animals that can speak.

Normies don't believe in objective reality, only social reality. They'll say what's acceptable and even believe it up to a degree. But their actions won't change. Animals that can speak.
My thoughts exactly.