Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normalfags "think" inceldom is a movement or an identity?

late20scel

late20scel

Veteran
★★★★★
More and more young men are sexless, is that supposed to be a movement against having sex or what? Also normalfaggots think you need to identify as an incel in order to be one. They probably cope with their own nonexistant dating life jfc

Don't think about this is useless

They probably cope with their own nonexistant dating life jfc
I don't buy into this stupid cope that IT members are all sexless loosers. But whatever...

Blame the people that romanticize Inceldom for turning it into a "movement", "identity", and "aesthetic".

Inceldom is a descriptor, to me. Not an identity. When you consider that I have very little in common with the many volcel average looking faggots of this site.

But normalfags can say what they want. Call it a cult, call it whatever. They want to make it sound scary, and it works for them.

More and more young men are sexless, is that supposed to be a movement against having sex or what? Also normalfaggots think you need to identify as an incel in order to be one. They probably cope with their own nonexistant dating life jfc
Unlike veganism, feminism,lgtbq or any religion. We dont want to be an incel nor do we wish inceldom on our close friends and family. Its something we are born with. Its like how those gangster rappers say "streets chose me". Same way genetics chose us to be incels for life.

Unlike veganism, feminism,lgtbq or any religion. We dont want to be an incel nor do we wish inceldom on our close friends and family. Its something we are born with. Its like how those gangster rappers say "streets chose me". Same way genetics chose us to be incels for life.
incel life chose me

Muh terrorism

It is dishonest to deny that there is an ideology associated with the term incel - it just comes down to whether you agree with it or not. If you don’t, then the incel’s self-perception is untrustworthy and it would be wrong to take it at face value. This is the normalscum opinion

Easy question. The majority of incel haters are themselves incels in denial. They don’t get laid, but they think that if they just tell themselves that inceldom is an ideology revolving around hating women, and then proceed to simp, they can’t be incels.

They desperately try to redefine the word to exclude them, because they know the absolute hatred all foids and even many men have for incels (how could they not know, they’re often complicit and even participate)

Also, with the amount of young sexless men right now, and how quickly it’s rising, if every incel realized they were an incel and why, every incel heavy nation would be otherthrown overnight. The military would not stop us, because the majority of men in the military are incels who had nothing to lose which is why they signed up.

The existence of western society as it currently stands depends on incels not realizing the truth.