Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normalfags like super hero movies so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
What's the deal with super hero movies? I think they're gay. Normalfags are obsessed with Marvel, DC and Dragon Ball Z. It's all they talk about. When Black Panther came out normalfags wouldn't shut up about it. I listened to my white co workers say stuff like "That movie is gonna start a revolution !". How gay would you have to be to say something like that?

And they are not even good movies. It is consumer garbage.

Normies are usually low iq zombies controlled by media they consume and by their normie friend groups and YouTube channels they watch

Get to watch Chads save the world and shit

I guess its herd mentality, most of them just go to see those movies because they are popular and they dont want to miss social points.

They are all shit movies with zero plot. Its all visual stuff with cuts every 5 seconds and too much animation.

a chadlite i played video games for like 4 years stopped playing games with me because of capeshit. i assumed he was joking when he asked if was going to infinity wars. so i answered like a sarcastic douchebag and i made him hate me because of it. he knows i dont leave the house wtf was he so salty about it.

I like the superhero stuff, but I hear what you're saying. I didn't see black panther, nothing personal, I just didn't get around to it. But yeah, why do these people think this shit is going to solver the problems/change the world? They're not curing cancer or anything. I like this stuff, but I am worried about everyone's head going up there ass over it.

I have my theories. One is I call it the cultural domination approach. They think that if for some reason, they make every bit of media from movies, books, video games, music, more "progressive, inclusive and liberal",they won something. What is that? I mean, fuck, remember when that piece of shit ghostbusters remake came out and everyone knew it was going to suck horse ass and dick, and anyone who didn't see it is well, "basement dwelling, fedora wearing, anime watching, video game playing, cheeto and mountain dew drinking wymyns hatin trump loving deplorable!!!!" Yeah. Those fucking idiots really like seriously fucking thought this shit was going to win them a presidential election. Say what you will about him, but anyone who couldn't see that Trump was going to win, esp cause of shit like that. Wow. Fucking wow. I'm not even that conservative, but it felt so fucking good when he won. Seeing this snowflake sjw faggotlords shitting their pants. Oh did I like that.

I guess its herd mentality, most of them just go to see those movies because they are popular and they dont want to miss social points.

infinity war didn't seem too progressive tbh

Superhero movies are gay as fuck

I don't know, there is absolutely nothing cool about someone "heroically" trying their hardest to defeat a villian who actually wants to change this deluded world

Were not even autistic. Autistic people love this shit and laugh at every joke. Being dog shit ugly warps your brain. Were not even the same species anymore.

they can enjoy it and we cant because we are ugly fucks. thats the only difference

Thanos is the biggest hERo of all time. He ER'ed half the universe.

I also don't understand hero movies.. legit fucking cancer for kids.
Nothing is realistic there, what's the point?

Documentaries are the best tbh tbh

Yes Ive NEVER understood it, why the fuck do they like that shit so much? Its so fucking unreal, no intelligence at all, just "muh superman saves the world again!"

Fucking idiots

They're a bunch of herds; a blue-pilled mass. A normie life. Ignorance is bliss.

I was expecting this thread to be about irony of liking superhero movies but being bullies/shallow humans in real life lol

because normies have low self esteem. they know they are just mediocre drones with little to no purpose in life. they want to believe they can be "greater" like those superheroes and bask in the inspiration.