Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do nigger cucks get triggered by the word nigger?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
what is wrong with you you niggers? why does the word nigger trigger you that easily like a nigger pulling a trigger on a nigger? like wtf tbhtbh imo imo ding ding ding dinigger ding?
wtf smh smh i swear to smh nigger fucking shit nigger cock sucking faggot tranny on a nigger cuck fuck

Because their average IQ is around 20

Only white sjws get triggert by shit like this

no idea, so stupid how they think they're the only ones allowed to say the word

I like saying the word nigger, it’s a good cope for Europeancels.

Some of them don't care.But most are just low iq.

I only use racist words about people I don't like

Lmao at OP following this post up with a thread about how empty he is.

10% warning for saying N word crew

Even people on this site get triggered

cause they are niggers

Only white sjws get triggert by shit like this
FB IMG 1560396746550

Inb4 op gets racebait warning

It doesn´t make sense tbh they abuse that word like hell especially rappers like every other word is nigger in their rap songs, the only excuse they have is that it´s offensive because black people in their family got called that word while being slaves 150 years ago.

I fucking hate when people act like they themselves went through something horrible just because they are part of a certain group like niggers or men who say WE men fought in WWII when they never did their grandparents did I mean stop taking pride in others actions!

did u just say the n word

Then they get mad when white people repeat the lyrics to the songs, but they don't mind their money. They'll even bring them on stage and set them up to say the lyric that includes nigger and then act shocked and offended when they actually say it.
They are so hypocrites.

There is a difference between saying "nigga" and calling someone a nigger you dumbass. God you are actually fucking retarded. How would you like it If I called you a fatass virgin cuck irl? Blacks don't call eachother "nigger" Most don't give a shit if you call them nigga if you're friends with them.

There is a difference between saying "nigga" and calling someone a nigger you dumbass. God you are actually fucking retarded. How would you like it If I called you a fatass virgin cuck irl? Blacks don't call eachother "nigger" Most don't give a shit if you call them nigga if you're friends with them.
how would I feel? Not as butthurt as you you dumb fucking nigger

how would I feel? Not as butthurt as you you dumb fucking nigger
Lmao right, whatever you want to say racist dumbass. Imagine trying to call Tellem-T a nigger Oh wait you wouldn't because you're a fucking pussy.
Wait you're such a pussy that you block your profile :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

I don't like Niggers.

Lmao right, whatever you want to say racist dumbass. Imagine trying to call Tellem-T a nigger Oh wait you wouldn't because you're a fucking pussy.
Wait you're such a pussy that you block your profile :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.
So you're saying that blacks assault people for saying words? Oh ok thanks

So you're saying that blacks assault people for saying words? Oh ok thanks
Hell yea High T and emotional af. Also if you don't do shit when people call you a pussy, that straight up makes you a beta.

Tbh my nigga idm ppl who use it as an insult look rly dumb tbh lmao

Posturing on a forum for people that don't get sex, with a little girl avatar to represent you, calling other people losers and pussies. Jesus I've seen it all.

damn u about to make hella ppl mad lmao

Tbh my nigga idm ppl who use it as an insult look rly dumb tbh lmao
People that insult over uncontrollable factors are genuinely low IQ. It's foid-tier behaviour, no different from insulting manlets as a tallfag.

People that insult over uncontrollable factors are genuinely low IQ. It's foid-tier behaviour, no different from insulting manlets as a tallfag.

yea it’s pretty dumb lol.

because they need to feel " special " .
They define their worth as a human by their skin color ,
cause they have no other skills or qualities .
Im not being racist btw , most " minorities "
act this way , its just human nature .

You're so cool you post on an incel forum and jack off to cartoons.

Posturing on a forum for people that don't get sex, with a little girl avatar to represent you, calling other people losers and pussies. Jesus I've seen it all.
Aye I suppose i'll just leave this fourm again. Also imagine giving a shit about peoples AVI's lmao this is AI generated.

Blackcels get triggered by bbc posting more than the word nigger :feelskek:

damn did you really get baited into responding little drawer man

Because they right

Only White people can be racist!

I know it's true because a jew told me in university!

When my eyes initially glazed over this I thought OP was replying to himself.

in aus call an abbo a black and they just go retard on