Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do neurotypicals go to the toilet in groups?

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Did anyone else notice in school, uni, at work or any other place with a toilet and neurotypicals 90% of them go to the toilet in groups? And its not only women. I saw lots of men going to the toilet in groups standing side by side at the pissoirs and talking about their day. Why are they doing this? What is the purpose of this? Either neurotypicals dont have the ability to do anything alone or they love watching each others cock and smelling their unwashed pubic area.
I myself never even used pissoirs. I just head straight to the regular toilet and pee standing up. After that I clean my penishole with toilet paper so my boxers dont get wet and wash my hands. You know, like a normal human being. But it seems we are a slim minority now.

I've seen groups of men in the toilet together, but I've never seen them go in together. It's pretty commonly understood that people prefer privacy in public bathrooms, and the only reason you'd ever see two men in the same bathroom is if they didn't go in together.

I've seen groups of men in the toilet together, but I've never seen them go in together. It's pretty commonly understood that people prefer privacy in public bathrooms, and the only reason you'd ever see two men in the same bathroom is if they didn't go in together.
I notice it all the time. Always the same group of friends: Go in together, stand side-by-side at pissoir talking about school, work or whatever, oftentimes leave without washing hands
This is the reason I started not going to the toilet at lunchbreaks too. I usually went during the lesson so I avoid seeing that as it absolutely disgusted me and weirded me out.

I'm proud to have Aspergers :heart::heart::heart:

I noticed that it's typically the foids who go together or at least that's how it was in school.

Imagine a circlejerk, but with piss instead of semen/squirting.

Probably a gangbang I heard normies like to jerk each other off.