Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do most incels rope instead of going ER?

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
If you're a truecel who was no hope of ascending and has runned out of copes, why rope instead of going ER?
I'm not saying going out an killing a bunch of innocent people ( in minecraft )

But maybe deform a bully chad's face or send a stacy who made your life hell to roping watch

There is a couple chads I would like to see roping because they became incels, and some sluts crying becuse they lost their eyesight and are now a 1/10.

Most of us don't have the balls to do such a thing. Not to mention, jailmaxxing isn't a good cope.

Imagine going er but then not having the balls to kill yourself. Lifetime prison is even worse

Because most incels are bluepilled.
Also suicide by cop isn't always a reliable suicide method.

Lack of projectile weapons which increases odds of perma jail.

Not enough hate

Imagine being Am but then being too afraid to blow your brains out after the killings

i don't have access to weapons anytime

Because most incels are bluepilled.
Also suicide by cop isn't always a reliable suicide method.
The latter part of which AM found out.
It's in law enforcement's interest to take suspects alive so to fullest extent they can make an example out of them.
Can't do that when the suspect is dead.

The latter part of which AM found out.
It's in law enforcement's interest to take suspects alive so to fullest extent they can make an example out of them.
Can't do that when the suspect is dead.

I guess you need a weapon to have 100% roping chances after the ordeal

Imagine being Am but then being too afraid to blow your brains out after the killings

Then you weren't roping in the first place, ER was high inhib yet he didn't hesitate about blowing his brains out ( Even if he failed in his revenge )

Yeah and enough ammo in the weapon to finish the job of ending yourself is required.

Remember AM was caught on video pleading with Toronto officers to kill him but they refused to do so and captured him alive.

Then you weren't roping in the first place, ER was high inhib yet he didn't hesitate about blowing his brains out ( Even if he failed in his revenge )
Well if you're planning on roping that doesn't mean it will be an easy thing to do, and you might not be ready the moment you have to after you kill the others

If you're a truecel who was no hope of ascending and has runned out of copes, why rope instead of going ER?
I'm not saying going out an killing a bunch of innocent people ( in minecraft )

But maybe deform a bully chad's face or send a stacy who made your life hell to roping watch

There is a couple chads I would like to see roping because they became incels, and some sluts crying becuse they lost their eyesight and are now a 1/10.
I don’t think most incels have firearms, they could always do something malicious though like poison food or something, imho you can get pretty creative with it and if you’re smart enough not get caught. If you’re going to die and you know you’re gonna die you might as well do whatever the fuck you want