Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do most films have sex scenes?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I was searching through Amazon Prime for survival movies and I kept finding ones that interested me but I had to reject them because it said that it contained "Nudity" and "Sexual content". To hell with that, why would a film about people stuck in a river in an Australian jungle need sexual content? I know that sex is natural but so is taking a shit on the toilet yet we don't have to watch that in films.

because it sells

Sex sells and sex can establish and cement the relationship shared between the two and can also paint a better picture of the personalities of the characters themselves ,it can also lead to new openings, sudden twists and unexpected climaxes

Last edited:
I know, but sometimes I see it as an unnecessary trope that is overly used and corny as fuck. Especially if it won't add anything significant in the story.
Usually most soyfags who watch a lot of TV shows build a sort of connection to the characters they like. They see their reflections or see their ideal selves in them. That's why the character getting sex makes it exciting to them. Filmmakers know this and take advantage of this fact.

cause of the normie fanbase

I hate it when I just want to watch a horror film and only want the horror and nothing more and sex scenes show up but It’s different in the Friday The 13th movies since sex is what caused Jason’s death and made him return as a killer.

It’s annoying I hate sex-scenes

it's a trigger for normies making out in real life, as they watch the movie

enjoy watching your movie while normies are "heating the oven" over those scenes

I was searching through Amazon Prime for survival movies and I kept finding ones that interested me but I had to reject them because it said that it contained "Nudity" and "Sexual content". To hell with that, why would a film about people stuck in a river in an Australian jungle need sexual content? I know that sex is natural but so is taking a shit on the toilet yet we don't have to watch that in films.
that sounds hot, what's that movie called? I like sex and nudity in movies because it's usually shot better in actual films, and it has more weight to it. The actress isn't a TOTAL literal whore.
I hate it when I just want to watch a horror film and only want the horror and nothing more and sex scenes show up but It’s different in the Friday The 13th movies since sex is what caused Jason’s death and made him return as a killer.
the sex scenes make the murder so much better

Last edited:
Baphometdropkickonmydevildash

Because we live in a degenerate society, that's precisely why.

Because more than anything people want to know that the people that they're watching in films aren't incels. Look at superhero films for example, there's always a women that's either in their life or that they want to be in their life, so what does that show you....that even if you save the fucking world people still want to know whether or not you get pussy.

They want ur GrAY ass to go Eat Rice

Foid lik watching shit lik dat

Sex isn't important, inkwell!