Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men simp?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Some forms of simpings are more retarded than others.

There are even men who simp for girls who already have bfs!
Or men who simp for online girls they will never meet.

Why do men do this? Why is our gender so fucking pathetic?

Beacuse bluepill

Soy corrupts the mind, brain slug shit.

according to tfm men look for connection and women look for function.

they simp because they have nothing. They can't cope like we do with our incel forums and hentai

They are desperate men who have no backbone or shame. Ideally, they would remove themselves from the genepool.

simping used to be a legit way to get laid. you give some hot bitch meat so she doesn't starve, in return she fucks you. we kinda have that ingrained and some 'men' can't overrule their cuck mindset based on clear evidence that simping doesn't work in 2021. also foids raising kids to be simps

Because society tells men that if you give women lots of money, gifts and attention then you’ll get a girlfriend
If more people knew about the blackpill simping wouldn’t be as popular and women’s egos wouldn’t be so inflated

Approval from women and society

Most men seem to think that simping will actually work — so, they think that doing women favors and paying for them/giving them positive affirmations and what have you will get them an in or ingratiate themselves to the woman. They think simping will make them seem useful and show the woman how valuable they are for improving their life.

In video games this is actually how it works — you simp/do quests for/help the babe and then they fall for you.

I sort of wonder if it’s routed in our biology going back, but I’m speculating.

On a basic level I think men are trying demonstrate their value and show women that they can help them/improve their lives in the hope that the woman wants to be with them after or some such.

In real life, this never works has been my observation. The best way to get real shots with women romantically is to be extremely attractive then lump money and status on top of that — it’s really not complicated and we know what women want/like because there are a bunch of studies for online/speed dating and surveys for how much value men and women place on the income/position of their partner (lot of these compiled on the blackpill science article of incels wiki or by Gymcelled and others on this site for example).

It also seems to me that simping actively has the opposite effect men hope it will — it makes you look desperate and weak/like you have no options and it comes across badly if you don’t appear to have any self respect.

But yes, you make a good point — “most men” are fucking retards who are easily manipulated by what they (often mistakenly) perceive to be chances at sex.

Women are very good at manipulating men and most men are fools that are easily manipulated hence where we are now societally.

Men don’t “wake up” in part because we’re taught disproportionately by women and raised moreso by women I would imagine and the blue pill conditioning is very strong in the west.

Women all like the current direction of things and I expect Chads don’t care either — the rest of the men are forced into betabux roles more or less seems like and told all the time that if they can’t get laid they just need to self improve and take a shower (lol) ad infinitum and the blame is placed on them as an individual with no regard to the actual asymmetry we see clearly when looking at statistics for this kind of thing.

Last edited: