Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Am I a simp? A guide

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I've decided to write this thread to expose classic simp behavior so that lurkers realize their mistakes (and then go back to ignoring them) and to new inform incels.

• Doing stuff freely for women: this is when you do things for women, like paying for her things, helping with something, complimenting a lot, offering a sympathetic shoulder when she's feeling sad, emotional support, etc. Doesn't matter if you want to date her or not, if you to this because she's a women it's simping because she's not entitled to these things. It's actually even worse if you want to date her because she'll see as someone to take advantage of. Even with a girlfriend you shouldn't overdo with these things, because these niceties should never be an obligation, but something nice you choose to do for her.

• Defending women irl: classic "every punch I take is one less she takes". The simp puts himself in harms way by coming between the girl and her thug bf or mugger. Why should men do this for a being that, as a group, couldn't care less about men's suffering and actually feels happiness because of it? And then, like on many stories like this, she goes home with the bf to have sex while the simp is left bleeling on the street. Not only is this pathetic, it achieves nothing because the foid chose that situation and she will choose it again.

• Throwing other men under the bus: in my opinion, this is the worst simp behavior because it's the most damaging for everyone. This is also usually done online, because of bigger reach. Here the simp will assume a very strong gynocentric position by saying things like "Real men step up!", "After everything women go through, men should do everything for women", "Real men pay for dates, if you don't you're broke" and "Her past doesn't matter. Stop being insecure!".
    • With this he hopes to reduce the value of other men, by shaming those who don't simp, while raising his own. The effect is that foids will of course agree with him, but they'll see him as a pathetic guy to be taken advantage of, but the ego and entitlement boost already happened. Now foids expect other men to do what the simp said.

• Dating single moms: needs no explanation.

doing shit for women without getting anything back is simping

If you do anything for a foid that makes her happy in anyway without getting your dick wet then you're a pathetic simp.

Imagine defending a foids online that will never recognized you.

I've decided to write this thread to expose classic simp behavior so that lurkers realize their mistakes (and then go back to ignoring them) and to new inform incels.

• Doing stuff freely for women: this is when you do things for women, like paying for her things, helping with something, complimenting a lot, offering a sympathetic shoulder when she's feeling sad, emotional support, etc. Doesn't matter if you want to date her or not, if you to this because she's a women it's simping because she's not entitled to these things. It's actually even worse if you want to date her because she'll see as someone to take advantage of. Even with a girlfriend you shouldn't overdo with these things, because these niceties should never be an obligation, but something nice you choose to do for her.

• Defending women irl: classic "every punch I take is one less she takes". The simp puts himself in harms way by coming between the girl and her thug bf or mugger. Why should men do this for a being that, as a group, couldn't care less about men's suffering and actually feels happiness because of it? And then, like on many stories like this, she goes home with the bf to have sex while the simp is left bleeling on the street. Not only is this pathetic, it achieves nothing because the foid chose that situation and she will choose it again.

• Throwing other men under the bus: in my opinion, this is the worst simp behavior because it's the most damaging for everyone. This is also usually done online, because of bigger reach. Here the simp will assume a very strong gynocentric position by saying things like "Real men step up!", "After everything women go through, men should do everything for women", "Real men pay for dates, if you don't you're broke" and "Her past doesn't matter. Stop being insecure!".
    • With this he hopes to reduce the value of other men, by shaming those who don't simp, while raising his own. The effect is that foids will of course agree with him, but they'll see him as a pathetic guy to be taken advantage of, but the ego and entitlement boost already happened. Now foids expect other men to do what the simp said.

• Dating single moms: needs no explanation.
I agree on all points
Simping is a basic requirement for LTRs on 2024

If you do anything for a foid that makes her happy in anyway without getting your dick wet then you're a pathetic simp.
Basically this, but some "men" go beyond, and shame non-simps.