Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Mainland Chinese guys have bigger jaws/mog Taiwanese/overseas Chinese?

H

hogswarsh

Greycel
Based on street interviews and pics, Mainland males have much more robust faces (wider midface, bigger jaw and more bone definition) than Taiwanese/Singaporean men. I am really confused as to what caused this; does being born in Mainland China automatically make you robust?

Just go through this album; random people in Xi'an street. Notice how they look more robust and have better jaw/chin harmony than people in Taiwan. Why is that?

View: https://imgur.com/a/7Gn4peT

Chinese (PLA) soldiers. Again, with the same growth. Also notice how jaw/chin harmony is more intact than on Taiwanese soldiers.

View: https://imgur.com/a/WvzCWCf

Now look at Taiwanese people. Even their soldiers oftentimes have weak jaws and receded chins. Also, their faces are much more rounded without edges compared to Mainland ones. Does being born in a more developed country make your face smaller and more rounded? I'm suspecting now that diet and lifestyle can change face.

View: https://imgur.com/a/7M8nphK

Last edited:
Based on street interviews and pics, Mainland males have much more robust faces (wider midface, bigger jaw and more bone definition) than Taiwanese/Singaporean men. I am really confused as to what caused this; does being born in Mainland China automatically make you robust?

Just go through this album; random people in Xi'an street. Notice how they look more robust and have better jaw/chin harmony than people in Taiwan. Why is that?

Chinese (PLA) soldiers. Again, with the same growth. Also notice how jaw/chin harmony is more intact than on Taiwanese soldiers.

Now look at Taiwanese people. Even their soldiers oftentimes have weak jaws and receded chins. Also, their faces are much more rounded without edges compared to Mainland ones. Does being born in a more developed country make your face smaller and more rounded? I'm suspecting now that diet and lifestyle can change face.

Tofu eater
Mainland chinese eating more pig meat than the taiwanese

Being the allies with USA does that

Probably bc in China and North Korea they eat more traditional food which is harder to chew so their jaws get stronger. The western food is very soft.

It's just North Chinese vs South Chinese. South Chinese are subhumans mixed with abos and orang utans.

Probably bc in China and North Korea they eat more traditional food which is harder to chew so their jaws get stronger. The western food is very soft.
Maybe, but I doubt millenials in China eat that differently to say people in Taiwan, yet they are much more robust?

Probably survivorship bias because of the Chinese and North Korean military being more strict and possibly more lookist.

Even with Caltech students, the Mainlanders with (PRC surnames) are much more robust than the overseas Chinese. https://pma.caltech.edu/people

E.g these mainlanders (Tian, Shi and Sizheng) have the typical Mainland Chinese robust blockface.

Physics-Wang2CTian_WS7nO79.width-350.jpg

Jason-Wang-portrait-HS2017_10.2e16d0ba.fill-310x412-c100.jpg

Ma_Sizheng.width-350.jpg

Shi_Yanlong.width-350.jpg

But these guys with Singaporean/TW surnames like Chua look much more gracile and rounded despite being just as nerdy.

photo_HKYf3uh.width-350.jpg

Rui_Nicholas.width-350.jpg

Li_Ka_Yue_Alvin.width-350.jpg

Chang_Cyuan-Han.width-350.jpg

Last edited:
Probably survivorship bias because of the Chinese and North Korean military being more strict and possibly more lookist.
I doubt it, since Mainlanders and North Koreans are uniformly more robust. In every picture and video of north Koreans, you could see they are rather robust.

Its well known that Northern Han Chinese are usually taller and more robust. I swear man I've seen plenty of northern Chinese foid students over the years here in SF. They are Berkeley and Stanford students and its not uncommon to see that some of them are 5'7. Fuckin moggers for sure. Legit noodle stacies. They even mog most white foids imo with the exception of 5'6 to 5'7 young, blonde, slim white foids.

Meanwhile, the Cantonese southern Chinese are all mostly ugly, short, and ectomorph compared to them. This is because on the matrilineal side, a lot of Cantonese have aboriginal DNA, I think I read it was somewhere as high as 40% of Cantonese foids are of aboriginal origin. The Yue as they were called. Closely related to the Vietnamese, austronesian groups, and the Zhuang (Tai speaking linguistic group). Thats why a lot of Cantonese have a monkey faced SEA vietnamese look to them.

Southern Chinese are not only shorter, but much more likely to be ectomorph. Skinny arms, skinny wrists, small hands, skinny fingers.

Last edited:
Its well known that Northern Han Chinese are usually taller and more robust. I swear man I've seen plenty of northern Chinese foid students over the years here in SF. They are Berkeley and Stanford students and its not uncommon to see that some of them are 5'7. Fuckin moggers for sure. Legit noodle stacies. They even mog most white foids imo with the exception of 5'6 to 5'7 young, blonde, slim white foids.

Meanwhile, the Cantonese southern Chinese are all mostly ugly, short, and ectomorph compared to them. This is because on the matrilineal side, a lot of Cantonese have aboriginal DNA, I think I read it was somewhere as high as 40% of Cantonese foids are of aboriginal origin. The Yue as they were called. Closely related to the Vietnamese, austronesian groups, and the Zhuang (Tai speaking linguistic group). Thats why a lot of Cantonese have a monkey faced SEA vietnamese look to them.

Southern Chinese are not only shorter, but much more likely to be ectomorph. Skinny arms, skinny wrists, small hands, skinny fingers.
The dangers of race mixing :society:

Eventually when hapas become their own ethnic group cumskins will say the same about them: "why did we let our aryan genes degenerate and mix with these monkeys?" :feelshaha:

The street people are from Xi'an, so not that northern. Also Han Chinese are genetically mostly similar. I think the reason why Hong Kong/Taiwan and Mainlanders looking rather different in face/body is due to environment. Being born in China seems to just make you robust.

I went to Guangzhou once and they definitely had more moggers than e.g Singapore or Taiwan, with some men having this robust masculine look. Mainlanders are just more robust.

Also how do you explain jaw/chin harmony being worse on Taiwanese people compared to Xi'an people? It seems like Joshua Wong type chins are very rare in Xi'an.

I once bought watches from Vietnamese. His wrists were 3 times bigger than mine :feelsrope:.

Dude you are stuck in blue pill fantasy land. The blackpill is they choose very carefully who to portray. Hollywood style. It is smoke and mirrors.

big cherrypicker ngl

More mongol/jurchen/nomad rape baby blood -> stronger Jaws

It's just North Chinese vs South Chinese. South Chinese are subhumans mixed with abos and orang utans.
I heard south Chinese money mog the northern ones though is that true?

My theory is the because of the dirt/rocks used in fake food substitutes.

big cherrypicker ngl
Absolutely not. If you look at group pictures of Mainlanders vs Taiwanese/Singaporeans, Mainlanders are def robust and square with less mouth projection and chin is less recessed.

I think it's the food lol

Probably more northerners in Mainland china

Over for @mistersinister

I've chewed a lot of hard stuff (ever since I was a kid) and my jaw still has zero definition and my chin is terrible. It's all about genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back